' Snap out of it '

(Harry's pov)
I tried to roll over but the pressure of somebody on my chest stopped me. I opened my eyes tiredly and looked down to see Kira lying on me. I wanted to feel happy that she was there. I wanted to feel happy that I was moving on. Yet I still had Sadie in the back of my mind.

I gently moved her off of me and crept out of my bedroom. Heading into the kitchen to get some food and get ready for a sidemen shoot. I checked the time as I placed some bread in the toasted. The clock read 11:38 which was a little later than I'd expected. Shit.

I took out the toast and added some butter quickly before creeping into my bedroom and grabbing some clothes. I made sure I was quiet enough not to wake Kira. I had to leave by 12 to make it to the building we were filming in.

Grabbing paper and a pen I decided what to write to tell Kira where I was. As the pen hit the paper my mind darted back to when I'd have to do this for Sadie. She had always expressed how it felt nicer than a text message. I'd spend a while doing little bad drawing in the corners to make her laugh.

I scribbled the words "had to go to shoot. leave whenever nobody's coming over today. back at 5" and placed it on my bedside table. I then grabbed my phone and keys and left the flat.

I made it to the shoot by 1:02 and was the last one to get there. It was a Christmas video or whatever. Christmas was in three days. THREE DAYS. I'd completely blanked it other than when we had filmed videos. I didn't have gifts for anyone except family. I didn't have anyone else to give gifts to this year.

I was traveling back to Guernsey tomorrow! I was supposed to go sooner but everything had been so busy lately. The video had been interesting. Might have said a few out of line things at points but if it got a laugh it worked.

my phone pinged as we packed up the studio. I picked it up and my eyes skimmed over the words.

"Messages with Kira"

'it's 5 where r u'

I groaned, was she still at my flat?! I know i said it was okay but we literally just started "talking" yesterday. Last time I rushed into a relationship it became toxic fast and I don't think it was my fault or Sadies. Therefore it was bound to happen again if Kira kept this up.

'U still at the flat?'
'I'm heading back rn.'

'Ofc I am I couldn't leave u alone 😜'

I practically gagged at the emoji. Me and Kira had been close for a while before Sadie but she never backed down no matter if I was single or taken. Always a bit desperate but I guess that's why I messaged her. I knew she would listen.

'Right, got to go boys.' I announced to the group as I opened the front door and headed to my car.

I stepped into my flat and looked about for bit. She was clearly in my room STILL. Honestly I was too tired to be horny but she never was. I walked around the flat and wasted time before opening the door and joining Kira.

@WROETOSHAWUPDATES HARRY HAS NOT BEEN SPOTTED WITH SADIE SINCE FIGHT WITH MAX SMITH

@WROETOSHAWUPDATES
HARRY HAS NOT BEEN SPOTTED WITH SADIE SINCE FIGHT WITH MAX SMITH. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH OUR FAMOUS COUPLE?
@User and 900k others liked this post