' getting wasted '

(Harry's pov)
It was now Tuesday and I could tell that Sadie had already been affected by Max's protectiveness. It hurt me and upset that me and they thought it was a better idea to go to him than me. What had I done compared to him?!

The whole situation had gotten me extremely unmotivated. The only thing I could bring myself to do was film videos from my room for the sidemen. I was just so fed up with it all. The lads had realised pretty early on why I was down. They had all tried to comfort me and help me but I couldn't really be bothered. I was more interested in getting some me time.

Sadie had always done this when she was upset. She would lock herself in her flat and watch Netflix until her body gave up. I had always criticized it but it was seeming quite good right now.

"The sidemen"

Zerka - we still on for drinks tonight?

MrMinter - I amm

Bog - why are we going for drinks on a random Tuesday

FatherBehz - wow boggo! Such a downer.

Vikky - come on Harry it'll be fun

Jizzle - I'll watch over yous as usual

Almighty KSI - my mannn

Bog - Yk what fine

MrMinter - woooo

FatherBehz - I can't get too wasted bc of Olive

Vikky - I'm sure Harry can make up for your lack of drinking

Bog - challenge accepted.

I closed the gc with a smile. I knew quite well that tonight was going to be a train wreck. Usually I would pace myself or limit it but damn I just wanted to pass out drunk on the sidewalk with my friends. So that was what I was going to do!

@SADIEDEVOIREUPDATES MAX SMITH ANNOUNCES RELATIONSHIP WITH SADIE DEVOIRE! COULD THIS BE WHY HER AND HARRY WERE CAUGHT FIGHTING? LET US KNOW UR THOUGHTS@User and 1mil others like this post

MAX SMITH ANNOUNCES RELATIONSHIP WITH SADIE DEVOIRE! COULD THIS BE WHY HER AND HARRY WERE CAUGHT FIGHTING? LET US KNOW UR THOUGHTS
@User and 1mil others like this post

Comments
@User - I hate max. BRING HARRY BACK!!!
- @User - let them live bro

@User - bet she cheated on Harry with Max
- @Used - maybe she's pregnant

I got into a basic outfit and got an Uber to the bar. I stepped out the Uber and walked over to the VIP section where the rest of the group was sitting.

'Woooo Boggoo' Ethan cheered as I sat down. My eyes immediately noticed JJ looked wasted already.

'What happens to him?' I pointed at JJ.

'Ohh' Simon laughed, 'we convinced him that we had taken 4 shots and that he was behind. To prove me wrong he took 6 then nearly threw up.'
I laughed and shook my head, before standing up and placing an order at the bar. I waited for a little bit and leaned against the wall. As I did so memories flashed back of Sadie approaching me at this exact spot. As much as I could hope, I knew she wouldn't be here. Max had never let her go out without him and he hated this bar.

After collecting my drink and thanking the bartender I headed over to table. About 2 hours in I was peppered. My words were slurred and my filter was practically completely gone. Everything felt like it was spinning and I was relaxed as fuck.

'Soooo.. hahaha..' I slurred to Tobi who was checking on the practically passed out JJ.

'Maybe you should go home Harry, your wasted.' Tobi patted my back.

'I'mm nnoot?!' I spat back at him but I was practically just hissing as I tried to talk. To retaliate Tobi's words I took another shot. The liquid slipped down my throat with a gag. I could feel the world spin and my vision blur slightly. 

Ethan (who was only tipsy because of Olive) tried to stand me up to take me to an Uber but I refused.

'Boggo your peppered come on.' Ethan demanded at me. I glared at him and drank some more of my drink. I laughed a little before resting my head on the table.

'Come on Bogg..' he shook me a little and I groaned and got up. Once in the Uber, I passed out/fell asleep.

By the time I woke up in the morning I had no memory of most of the events.

@Wroetoshaw Woke up to these in my camera roll

@Wroetoshaw
Woke up to these in my camera roll. Clearly had a good time 👍

comments are turned off on this post