𝐱. 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐧.

chapter 10! bucky's sun

🦋🩵🌊

THIRD PERSON

🦋🩵🌊

mckenna sits on the ground as her ears still continue to ring

suddenly an iron suit flies over to her and the mask flips open.

"tony," mckenna starts.

"kenna. i was counting on you, to talk steve out of it. and you didn't. but you're a kid, you're gonna make stupid decisions," tony says, before seeing the quinjet fly over them, "we'll talk about this later, but i'm gonna try and get your name out of this."

"oh my gosh, thank you so much tony," mckenna says.

"yeah yeah, and just don't go after barnes. please. it will make it much harder to ask the secretary to forgive you... again."

tony flies off to follow rhodey as they both fly after the runaway jet.

"can you walk?" spiderman asks her, getting to his feet and holding his hand out.

"yeah- yeah i'm good. thank you," she says, smiling at her masked friend.

★・・・・・・★

"what's going to happen to your friends?" bucky asks steve.

steve sighs, "whatever it is, i'll deal with it."

"what's going to happen to mckenna?" he asks.

"tony will take care of her for sure. she won't get into trouble. she'll be okay buck, don't worry," steve says.

bucky breathes out the breath he didn't even know he was holding in.

he saw her has his daughter that got taken away from him. stolen out from right under him. she didn't deserve that. he didn't deserve to have her in his life. he finally got the little girl back that he loved so dearly, and he already put her into harms way. that terrified him. he loves this girl as if she's his family, and every time he gets too close, she gets in danger. it breaks his heart. the only family that he has, he puts into danger. when all he wanted was to keep her out of that side of his life. he wanted to keep the light and the dark separate. so that's what he did.

★・・・・・・★

"so. who was it? who hit you?" peter's aunt, may, asks through his door.

peter's eyes go wide, wondering how to respond.

"some guy," peter replies, itching under his webshooters, "so itchy, man, god."

"what's some guys name?" may asks.

"uhhhh, steve," peter says, nodding his head to himself.

"steve? from twelve-c? with the overbite?" may asks.

peter turns on a red hologram, blinding himself.

"no, no, no. you don't know him. he's from brooklyn," peter responds.

may comes walking back the hallway to peter's room, peter shoving his exposed and glowing wrist under his armpit, and exaggeratedly holding his bruised eye.

"ouch," peter says in a whining tone.

"well, i hope you got a few good licks in," may states, handing him a bag of frozen peas.

"yeah i got quite a few in, actually. his friend was huge. like huge," peter says, grabbing the ice and gently sets it on his bruised eye socket, "that's way better, thank you."

"alright tough guy. get some rest," may states.

"love you may. hey can you shut the door?" peter asks.

peter lifts his wrist up once more, the hologram going on the ceiling, revealing spider-man's mask.

"that's so sick," peter states

★・・・・・・★

💌

i LOVE bucky and mckenna's relationship

<3
mads