-Beginning-

As Shaurya hopped around the place, getting ready for her school as she hurried around as she had become late for her school-

"Lord krishna, help me! Where the heck did I keep my tie?!?!" She had scrambling to get herself ready and brushing her hair and grabbing her back as she rushed to the bus stop.

As she reached her bus stop just in time. And got on her bus, panting as her friend laughed

"What happened? It's like you were chased by a bull, " her friend said as she glared at her.

"I got up, okay? I literally ran like Usan bolt-" She said as her friend laughed.

After the school day ended and she got home seeing that her mother wasn't there.
"Oh, I guess she went to the market..well, I will just eat and play on my phone for some time."

She ate her food and played on her phone till she fell asleep...

She fluttered her eyes open.... wait... GRASS?!?!

"DID MY MOTHER THROW ME OUT OR SOMETHING!?!?" She looked around frantically

She saw her white school bag there and opened it to see her laptop and make up and a diary with a letter...

She took the letter and opened it.

The letter read:
______________________________________
Hello little one, please do not be alarmed. We have brought you here per your own wish of wanting to be in the mahabharata time.

For help, we have also given you a few powers to help your stay.
1. You will be able to summon anything you want in your hands if you imagine it.
2. You will be able to heal people in the time of need with your hands.
3. You will be able to understand sanskrit

We hope you have a wonderful time.
______________________________________

...SHE WAS IN THE MAHABHARATA TIME LINE?!?!?!?

she couldn't believe herself... until she accidentally bit on her own tongue and yelped at the pain.

"Oww! That hurt! Okay, I am not dreaming... oh my god..."

She happily smiled and put the note back into her bag... she looked around... she seemed to be in a forest... well, she did not mind, but first she needed to change her clothing to.. better fit the ones in this time.

She knew her power of being able to summon anything she wished for...

She imagined a beautiful dress that she had seen and always wanted to try.

The dress appeared in her hands, making her squeal in excitement and put the clothes on. She twirled around all happy and giddy.

 She twirled around all happy and giddy

"Oh, this is wonderful!!"

She did her hair in a low ponytail and summoned a mirror as she looked at herself giggling.

"Oh, in the first time in centuries!! I feel so pretty~"

She made the mirror go away and sat down...

Wait, she hadn't thought of what she would do now... hmm....

She started to panick a bit and called upon krishna
"Oh lord, krishna, help me!!"

She suddenly heard a chuckle behind her... she immediately turned around to see...krishna himself standing there chuckling at her surprised and blushing expression.

"Oh, priye, why so shocked? I only responded to your call." He said as he stepped towards her flustered and shy self...

"I...um..umm..I," She stuttered, not being able to speak in front of the god himself....

He laughed at her flustered self and gently tucked a strand of hair behind her ear...

"Priye, don't be so shy now. You called me for help, and I have arrived now. Please do tell me what you need help with?"

She looked at him softly as she shyly looked into his eyes...

"Umm...I...I don't know where to go... or where to stay..." She said as he smiled

"Priye... don't worry, I am here and will make sure that you have a comfortable place to stay."

Krishna took her to panchali as she was in awe of the surroundings...

Krishna chuckled at her child like excitement and took her to the Palace for meeting draupadi and King Drupada

Seeing krishna and a maiden behind him, draupada smiled and asked krishna who she was.

"Well, she is one of my most beloved friends, Shaurya... she comes from the future."
Krishna said, making draupada shocked and look at the girl in amazement.

"Oh my, such a special devi in our kingdom is certainly a blessing. Welcome, Miss Shaurya to panchali."

This caused shaurya to smile and slightly blush in shyness
"Oh please, I am nothing that special, but thank you so much for the welcome, maharaj."

Krishna smiled at the girl and asked draupada if she could stay here till draupadi's swayamvar, to which draupada agreed happily...
______________________________________