-Next home-

As the swayamvar progressed and arjuna disguised as brahmins came and won, shaurya smiled at draupadi's happiness and bid her a farewell... oh, she would miss her so much...

She felt a tear drop as krishna gently wiped it away with his thumb...
She looked at him and smiled as krishna held her hand and pulled her somewhere..

She seemed suspicious of his mischievous smile
"Krishna...where are you taking me.." She said with her eyes squinted at krishna as he laughed and took her to the men's tent.

She saw duryodhana and karna getting up as well as shakuni got up to greet krishna.

She felt their gaze on her as she looked away flustered and hiding behind krishna.

They greeted each other, but shaurya could see very clearly there was distaste in the Greetings...

"Well, what brings you here, krishna?" Shakuni asked

Krishna smiled and looked back at shaurya
"Well, I and shaurya are going to also be going to hastinapur with you guys. Would that be alright?"

Shakuni seemingly raised his brow but nodded
"That would be wonderful to have you two in hastinapur."

Duryodhana and Karna also nodded in agreement as krishna smiled

"Alright then, we will be leaving tomorrow morning then, alright, shaurya?"

Shaurya nodded as they left the tent, but not before shaurya waved a bye to the men and smiling, causing them to also smile at the innocent girl and wave back.

The next day, shaurya woke up early due to her alarm she had set just so she wouldn't be late.

She started getting ready and had a proper bath and put on new clothes.

She smiled and put some simple earrings and a pearl necklace on. With her hair in the same simple low ponytail.

She put on some perfume just to smell nice and a touch of makeup as she happily twirled around and giggled.

"Oh, I look so pretty, If I was a boy, I would marry myself," She said dramatically, fainting onto the couch like a damsel as she giggled playfully.

Krishna knocked on her door and told her to come out. She opened the door as krishna looked at her slightly wide-eyed and smiled.

"Oh my~ priye, you look so beautiful. You are going to make every man love you with your beauty, huh?" Krishna laughed as she giggled and happily twirled around.

They went to the horses outside with the others already on their horses.
Krishna helped her up on his horse and got up on it, right behind shaurya as they started their journey back.

Karna seemed to look at her, which was very much noticed by duryodhana as he smiled at his friend.

As krishna chatted with her to keep her entertained and cracked jokes making everyone laughed at his jokes.

It was soon becoming night, and they decided to take a break and set up camp.

She rested near the horses for a bit and petted them as the men set up the tents.

"Oh, you are so adorable!" Shaurya said as she petted a horse beside her who snuggled into her hand.

Karna noticed her playing with the horses... he decided to go to her and thank her for standing up for him in the swayamvar...

"Hmm hello miss shaurya..." karna said, catching her attention as she saw him sit beside her...

"Oh, hello angraj karna, is there something you need?" She said with her usual happy attitude as she smiled at karna.

Karna swore he could feel his heart skip a beat when he saw her soft smile... why was she so adorable?!?!

He coughed a little in his flustered state and looked down as he felt his cheeks heat up a bit.

"Umm.. I wanted to say... thank you for standing up for me in the swayamvar..."

She smiled and said
"Oh please, it was the right thing to do, and besides, I don't think anyone should be judged based on what they can't have control of in life."

Karna looked at her... she really meant it..? She didn't care that he was a sutputra..?... karna felt a lot of emotions but kept them to himself as he nodded, looking away as she continued playing with the horses....