-Supreme lord-

As shaurya closed the door... she saw duryodhana and shakuni....

She immediately remembered... she needed to somehow change this relationship...

She sighed and went into deep thinking of how she could try to teach duryodhana about religion and dharma... would she be able to..?
It was written in the Bhagavad-Gita how he and the Kuru's were not into religion or dharma...

This was much, much harder than she could ever have thought....

She sat down on a chair and rubbed her forehead as a headache came from the stress of how big of a problem she needed to cure....

Whenever she would feel bad... she remembered in her world... she would go to the home shrine and cry by the gods' pictures or statue....

She got up and changed into more comfortable clothing and took all the fancy jewellery off and went out to go to the garden....

As she walked, she sang in a hushed voice
"Krishnaya vasudevaya hare parmatmane prantha kalesh nashaya namo namh..."

Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulders as she jumped and looked back to see krishna chuckling and smiling as he tilted his head
"You called... my priye?"

Her eyes became watery as she immediately hugged krishna as she nodded.

"Oh ho ho~ my priye, please do not shed your beautiful tears and tell me what has been on your mind..."
Krishna said as she hugged her back, cradling her and rubbing her hair.

"Vasudeva.... please... help.... my head hurts quite a bit and...."

She didn't know how to put her wish into words as she trembled as her headache got worse but... it calmed... when krishna gently put a hand in her forehead and smiled....

She calmed down as she gently nuzzled against krishna's hand...

"No need to be so stressed, my priye... I already know everything you want to say..." krishna said with that usual smile of his... the same calming and enchanting smile that could charm anyone and everyone...

She calmed down and nodded... she felt safe in the hands of her lord and parmeshwar.... he was her protector and mentor in life.... she didn't need to pretend to be alright in front of him....

She looked at krishna as he waited patiently to listen to her... he was the greatest listener... someone who would hear your worries even despite knowing everything about them....

"So... I wanted to save duryodhana and karna... from their deaths... I wish to teach them about dharma.... and make them come on the correct path.... but I don't know how exactly to convince them...."
She said as krishna hummed and nodded, smiling

"Alright then... but remember, as always... life will give you hardships... but I will also give you strength to get through the harships... don't worry my priye... I am always by your side and listening.... I am delighted that you came to me for comfort...." krishna said as he kissed her forehead and smiled as they spent the evening walking around the garden as the sun dropped and the moon sighed in all its glory....

______________________________________
From author:
wrote this at midnight 👀
Yes, this is what I do in the middle of the night. Imagine a scenario that will never come true while I have 10 uncompleted assignments 🙂👍