-Dusahala-

Dusahala had come to shaurya's room to talk to her and make friends with her... she had seen both duryodhana and karna soo... calm yesterday. They had never been so calm and happy in her eyes....

She had talked with shaurya, and they giggled together as dushala was telling her a story about karna and duryodhana often really liking mangoes.

A sudden knock on the door by a maid made them jump, realising they were too deep in their conversation, and they laughed, going to the dining room for breakfast together, giggling and laughing...

The other royals saw them being all friendly and laughing and giggling together and smiled, seeing dushala happy with shaurya. They seemed like sisters...

Duryodhana smiled, seeing his actual sister and shaurya, who he saw as his little sister bonding well together.

"Oh, priye and dushala seem to be happy together!" Krishna said beside duryodhana and karna.

Duryodhana and karna nodded as shakuni made a neutral face.

As they ate breakfast, dushala said she wanted to have a girls' day with shaurya, to which shaurya happily and enthusiastically nodded.

The both of them went to shaurya's room and had a mini spa day with them giggling and laughing.

They talked about drama, and dushala told her all about everyone in the Palace and how they were.

They had a fun day being with each other and doing mehendi designs on each other just for fun and doing each others hair.

Dushala and shaurya washed their face and did a mini skin care routine and giggling and singing while doing so.

Shaurya even braided Dushala's hair and put a ribbon that matched her outfit in it.

They even had changed their clothes with shaurya wearing simple yet beautiful traditional style clothing.

Just an overall lovely girls' day as they have a day to themselves.

They then went to the Palace temple and prayed, and Dushala taught shaurya how to prepare for the puja, but they just kept giggling and laughing at their own jokes.

"-yeah, and then dushsana had the tika in his eyes because of sneezing and ran around like a chicken screaming!" Dushala said laughing, remembering her being angry at dushsana for something and "accidentally" getting the tika in his eyes.

Shaurya laughed and thought
"Good, that man deserves it for trying to dirobe my angel, draupadi!"

They had a ton of fun and dushala bid shaurya a goodbye as she went to her room....

______________________________________

From author-
Omg I am soo sorry for posting so late 😩 just having an existential crisis from my mid term results- 😃