-Miss fierce-

On the day of the swayamvar.

Draupadi and shaurya had gotten really close and laughed and talked together.

"Oh, you look beautiful, draupadi!" Shaurya said as she braided draupadi's hair

Draupadi chuckled
"Ah, thank you~"

They both got ready for the swayamvar.

Shaurya wore the blue outfit that she was wearing but now wore a necklace and some earrings that made her look even more beautiful.
She had a bit of blush on with her lips tinted a red shade.

Krishna came into the room and chuckled at the two, enjoying each others company

"Why both my dearest friends look so beautiful today~" krishna said, laughing as shaurya and draupadi also laughed at krishna's compliment.

Draupada came to spend some time with his daughter.
As draupadi went away with her father, shaurya seemed...concerned... she knew that draupadi would insult and humiliate karna... she wanted to stop it...

Krishna noticed the girls concerned expression and gently kept his hand on her shoulder.
"Priye are you alright..?"

She looked at krishna...
"Krishna... draupadi will... she will humiliate karna in front of everyone in the swayamvar... I want to change that... please... can I...?"

Krishna smiled at the girl
"Well, priye.. if you feel as if something is wrong, you can always speak out... maybe that can change the destiny of people a little bit.."

She smiled, knowing she could make karna not hate draupadi, and maybe the humiliation of draupadi won't happen either...

Krishna led shaurya to the swayamvar, and they entered the room filled with various men waiting to win the hand of the princess...

When they arrived, all the men in the room seemed to move their attention to shaurya and her different presence from everyone their...

She seemed happy and calm as she sat beside krishna talking with him.

A lot of the men wondered who she was...

Shaurya looked around the room as her eyes landed on duryodhana and karna....

She looked at krishna as he rubbed her hand with his thumb and gave her a reassuring nod
"Don't worry priye you can speak up, and I will be their to support you."

She smiled and nodded.

She sat there peacefully talking with krishna as she didn't seem to notice the various men staring at her.

To herself, she looked at maximum okay but to the others.. they could see her as quite beautiful with her soft eyes and silken hair and her different yet fitting clothing to make her stand out...

Especially duryodhana and karna seemed to notice krishna and him sitting beside the maiden....

As the swayamvar started and draupada introduced shaurya.

"Everyone, please welcome our special guest. Miss shaurya. She is a blessing for us to have as she comes from the future."

Everyone seemed shocked and staring at the girl who was too shy and looked away from the crowd.

Krishna chuckled and reassured her by putting a hand on her shoulder.

As the people one by one tried to win, but no one seemed to make it... draupadi seemed concerned that her love wouldn't win her heart.. if only she knew...

As duryodhana came to try and win, shaurya already knew he would fail...
She sighed as she watched him fail, and krishna slightly chuckled at his pride, going away...

Duryodhana then told karna to try as shaurya watched slightly scared...

Krishna gently reassured her and calmly looked at karna, who won...
Everyone clapped, but then...

Draupadi yelled that she wouldn't marry karna, to which they asked a little agitated as to why?

"I am not marry a sutputra!!" Draupadi said, making everyone gasp as karna couldn't say anything...

Shaurya immediately felt a pang of guilt... she stood up from her seat and gently yet firmly said
"Draupadi, that is no manner of speaking to someone especially as a princess you should respect others and not judge them based on things that destiny controls. Please refrain from insulting people both as a princess and as a person with morals."

Her courage and confidence in correcting Draupadi made everyone shocked as krishna smiled...

Draupadi felt a bit embarrassed... she knew she didn't have to be mean... she apologised to karna, to which he accepted and the swayamvar continued.

But this time everyone was staring at shaurya for her confidence in standing up and her courage... especially karna... he smiled a little as he stared at her talking to krishna...

Shaurya sighed as she smiled at krishna.
"See priye I told you speak up whenever you feel unjustice happening."

She looked at karna, who was already staring at her... she felt flustered and turned her gaze away.... he was calm, to which she felt a bit better....
______________________________________