-Dinner-

As she rested in the tent, sleeping peacefully as the men talked about things and played dice, the maid arranged everyone's food and called the men for their dinner.

The men got up and looked to see shaurya fast asleep. Krishna looked at karna, who seemed to be smiling a little as he looked at the girl and smirked.

"Well, karna, would you wake shaurya up, please?"

Duryodhana knew what krishna was doing and chuckled, pulling shakuni out as krishna also went out of the tent as they left a very confused karna to wake up the damsel...

Karna gently went to her and shaked her gently
"Miss shaurya... please wake up. "

She fluttered her eyes open a bit and yawned as she rubbed her eyes...

"Hmm...?"

Karna seemed to be smiling to himself from her cute, sleepy face...

"We need to go have dinner," karna said as shaurya nodded, getting up and stretching a bit.

Karna chuckled and asked
"Was it a good nap?"

She smiled and giggled
"Indeed a very refreshing little nap~"

They chuckled and went out to meet the others and have dinner...

They sat down as shakuni seemed to be having a debate with krishna, to which krishna was obviously winning and laughing.

She looked at Duryodhana, confused

"They are having a debate on why butter is best-" duryodhana said as his face clearly showed irritated expression.

She laughed
"Oh please, having a debate with krishna on why butter is best is never a winning argument."

Karna chuckled as he saw her laugh at shakuni, losing the debate and krishna being all smug with his butter knowledge.

"Indeed never challenge me on my knowledge of butter~" krishna said, chuckling and smirking as shakuni rolled his eyes and ate his food.

Duryodhana shaked his head and looked at shaurya
"So miss shaurya, would you mind telling us a little about the future?"

Shaurya smiled and nodded.

"Alright then, I shall tell you guys about the new form of kingdoms we have in the future!"
She explained to them the concept of countries and the president and such things as they listened very interested in her conversations...

"Oh, it is quite interesting to have all the kingdoms combined... that would certainly make the armies stronger.." said duryodhana, quite interested as shaurya happily ate her food.

Duryodhana honestly felt a protective brotherly feeling over the sweet girl. She had protected his friend and stood up against draupadi...

Meanwhile, karna was busy looking at the girl happily eating and looking at krishna teasing shakuni. She seemed to be smiling and enjoying her time, which made karna feel happy...

After all of them finished their dinner and krishna continuously teased shakuni, everyone went back into the tent and slept....

As shaurya slept, she got up in the middle of the night...

She couldn't sleep, so she went outside to get some fresh air...

As she went away and sat for some time, someone sat beside her.

As she looked to see duryodhana...

"Ahh greetings, prince duryodhana."
She said with a smile as duryodhana greeted back.

"What happened? Why are you awake..?" Duryodhana asked..

She shook her head... she knew.. she could talk with duryodhana about his little distaste of the pandava's right now..

"Prince duryodhana... please i would like to tell you something.. please do not have distaste for the pandava's.. they are still your family, aren't they? I am sure if everything and everyone worked together, we could come to a better conclusion..."

Duryodhana was about to disagree but realised... she was from the future and was probably trying to warn him...

Duryodhana looked at the girl
"You are giving me a warning.. aren't you??"

She smiled and nodded
"Warning and advice both. I know you think you must be the one on the throne, but please refrain from any violence... I already know you were at play at burning the Palace..  but please... they are still alive and well..."

Her words immediately stuck in his mind... he felt... as if he could trust her...

He sighed, looking down at the realisation and smiling
"Alright... as I have come to trust you in the few days... I shall refrain from any violence and try to be calm...."

______________________________________