-Hastinapur-

As of the next morning, everyone got ready and got in the horses. But krishna seemed to notice his horse note being able to walk properly and look sick...

"Well, that is certainly a problem..." krishna said, making the others look to see what happened.

Karna decided on the decision and said
"I could carry shaurya with me while you can go with duryodhana vasudeva.."

Duryodhana immediately knew that karna was doing this not only for being kind but also for having shaurya closer as he chuckled and nodded in agreement.

Krishna smiled and looked at shaurya
"Would that be alright, priye?"

Shaurya blushed a little at being that close to karna but nodded non the less and krishna helped her get on the horse in front of karna.

He got on the horse with duryodhana and they continued with krishna literally making shakuni fume with teasing him as duryodhana just chuckled and kept looking at karna who was slightly blushing for having shaurya literally clung to him so she wouldn't fall.

Shaurya held onto his shoulder and looked around the path they were taking and taking in fresh air.

Meanwhile, karna seemed calm as he would gaze at the curious girl holding onto him as she looked around.

After about 4 hours, shaurya started feeling sleepy and tried to stay up but fell asleep on karna's  shoulder, making him blush and look at the girl with wide eyes but compose himself and continue...

She was literally breathing down his neck, and he was trying to stay calm... was God testing him or something???

Duryodhana, who was in the front with shakuni, was just chuckling at krishna, making shakuni sulk and irritated. He seemed much calmer today after hearing the girls' advice... he looked back to see the girl peacefully asleep on karna as karna was trying to control his blushing, which just made him smile and chuckle a bit before returning to the teasing match that krishna and shakuni were having.

"Mamashri, are you sad that I won yesterday's match on butter? Oh, so sad~ but you should already know never to argue whether butter is good or not cause butter is good and will always win."
Krishna said smug as ever for winning the argument on his favourite food and giggling like a child as shakuni sulked and got irritated.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever!" Shakuni said, turning his head to the road.

As they kept going, they finally arrived at hastinapur...

Karna very lightly nudged shaurya awake as she rubbed her eyes, seeing that they were now in hastinapur...

Everyone welcomed them with open arms and greeted them.
They saw shaurya and were confused as to who she was. Duryodhana introduced her and told everyone that krishna and shaurya would be staying here in hastinapur with them.

Later that night-
After finishing dinner, krishna came to shaurya's assigned room and sat on the bed with her.

"Priye, I have to tell you something... I will be going back to dwaraka in 3 days, alright...?" Krishna said as he gently looked at shaurya...

Shaurya felt a saddness come over her hearing krishna won't be staying there... she looked away as a tear slipped from her eyes... she really didn't want him going away.... he was her only comfort... what would she do without him...

Krishna wiped the tear away and turned her head towards him.

"Priyes, please... don't shed your tears, for they are precious.... just like you, right...? Don't worry, I will always be there in your heart just a call away... I will come back whenever you call upon my name.."
He said as he reassuringly hugged her...

She smiled and nodded, wiping her tears away
"Promise..?"

Krishna smiled and nodded
"I promise priye I will always be by your side and be there whenever you call upon my name... now, don't shed those precious tears. "

She blushed at the closeness of their faces and looked away shyly... krishna chuckled and hugged her as she hugged him back...

"Priye, your tears are worth more than the most valuable of gems... don't shed such valuable tears often... it makes me saddened when I see you so upset... my priye...."
Krishna said, looking into her eyes...
As she blushed and looked away, giggling..... what could she say he was after all the god of love....