21

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 21

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine

Volume 13 Reading 21

The entrance is indeed the taste that Xiao has thought about countless times, warm and soft, with this person's unique aura.

Ye Qingrang couldn't bear it and opened his eyes wide. He had never been so close to anyone, not to mention that the person who took advantage of him was a man. He Chengshuang's breathing was heavy and powerful, burning between his mouth and nose. He Chengshuang's lips were slightly thinner than his. Some, with fiery emotions, he raised his legs to break away, but He Chengshuang easily suppressed him. His skills were ineffective, which made him regret teaching He Chengshuang his true cultivation skills too early.

Ye Qingrang was so angry that he opened his mouth and bit those annoying lips, trying to force the other party to retreat. Unexpectedly, as soon as He Chengshuang noticed that he parted his lips, he pinched his chin with his free hand and squeezed his chin. The tongue forcefully opened the narrow gap between his lips and poked in through the gap. Once it touched Ye Qingrang's soft tongue, it entangled him arbitrarily.

Ye Qingrang was not paying attention for a moment, and was stirred up by him, causing him to let out a slight groan. He Chengshuang heard it, and his movements became rougher in an instant. His thick and powerful tongue was tangling wildly in his mouth, exploring every corner, and there was an embarrassing stickiness between his lips and tongue. The sound of water made Ye Qing's eyes well up with tears.

He Chengshuang was so addicted that he let go of Ye Qing's bitten moist and red lips, moved to the pear dimple at the corner of his mouth, traced it carefully with the tip of his tongue, opened his mouth, picked up the piece of meat and grinded his teeth. Ye Qing was so frightened that he exclaimed "Ah".

He Chengshuang chuckled a few times with unknown meaning, and looked down at Ye Qingrang's cotton pajamas that were wrinkled due to his random movements, revealing a delicate collarbone and a flexible and thin white waist.

The two people's bodies were closely connected, and Ye Qingrang came to his senses. He immediately felt the heat in He Chengshuang's lower body, and something was pressing against his place. With a low smile, there was a vibration, and it rubbed slightly for a few times.

Of course Ye Qingrang knew what it was. Didn't He Cheng's parents say before that as long as they saw him... When he thought of this,

Ye Qingrang was so angry that his head smoked and he cursed when he opened his mouth. Unfortunately, he has never been good at quarreling with others. , over and over again, I will only say you are a bastard, or hurry up and let go of these innocuous words.

He Chengshuang was also feeling the condition of the person underneath him. Ye Qing let his lower body wrapped in cotton trousers bulge slightly, which meant that he didn't have any feelings for her, but he wasn't as emotional as her, so he planned to stop by tonight. If he went too far and really made Ye Qingrang angry, the gain would outweigh the loss.

He caressed Ye Qingrang's neck, gently rubbed the pear dimple he had just bitten with his thumb, looked at Ye Qingrang's head tilted to one side, and whispered: "When I was a child, I didn't feel much. The warmth of family affection. When I was wandering, I saw a lot of indifference in human relationships. Later I joined a gang and lived a life of licking blood with the tip of a knife. All I came into contact with were greedy and lustful people."