150

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 150 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading 150

in

Volumes, don't call yourself the boss anymore, for fear that others won't know that you are fierce and ruthless Jianghu people?

"Yes, yes, what Mr. Ye said is that you two are both heads and faces in the Forbidden Zone, and it is inappropriate to call them as before."

Ye Qingrang said with a smile: "Okay, what kind of official tone, it's very unfamiliar, just call me Xiaoye." What are you doing now?

Luo Ping hurriedly pulled several young men behind him forward, rubbed his hands and said, "This is the team I am leading now..."

He Chengshuang glanced away, and knew Luo Ping's concerns, how could he be taken into the mission by his side, how could he be the elite of the team, but unfortunately most of these people were evolutionaries, who were either above forty years old or underage, and the only few awakened people seemed to be physically disabled.

A little girl with shriveled eyelids tightly held the hands of the people around her, looked at the two of them uneasily, and shook her body when she looked at He Chengshuang, quite afraid, and looked eleven or twelve years old.

After Luo Ping briefly explained to the two sides, Ye Qingrang had a higher opinion of him in his heart: "Being able to gather the weak evolutionaries and those with physical disabilities, Luo Ping's consciousness and interest are much higher." Then he said: "It's not a way to talk here, it's better to go back to your headquarters and sit down and talk slowly."

Luo Ping naturally couldn't ask for this proposal, because the population of the security zone after the end of the world was too dense, and the rebuilt super-high-rise buildings with 100 floors were common, densely packed and narrow. Therefore, those who can live in villas, high-end residences and even small high-rise buildings are really rich and noble, both rich and expensive, almost not at all.

Luo Ping rented such a hundred-story building in the outer district, and even Ye Qingrang was shocked when he learned about it, and it can be seen that the pressure on his shoulders is huge.

Luo Ping and the three of them, together with several high-level elites of the team, walked into the conference room with only forty or fifty square meters, and waited for He Cheng Shuangye Qingrang to sit down, Luo Ping suddenly made a gesture of kneeling for the two, but was stopped by Ye Qingrang, and shouted softly: "What is this?" If you have any difficulties, just say it.

"No," Luo Ping's eyes were sour, and a few tears overflowed: "It's me who I'm sorry Brother Jiang, I'm sorry Brother He!"

He Chengshuang twisted his eyebrows and said, "Say."

"Brother Jiang left me the martial arts cheats, I, I taught it to my brother! It's really miserable for everyone, there is no effort to get around, it is very easy to get injured when you go out, and it is okay to have a small illness and small pain, in case you fall into a disability, it will be enough to fend for yourself, if you drag your family with your mouth... In short, it's always my fault to not have Brother Jiang's consent.

Several men behind Luo Ping also looked ashamed, and they all rushed to say: "Brother

Luo is all for us, but if there is anything..."