173

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Volume Reading 173

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine

Volume 13 Reading 173

points of golden light, the pangolin pointed at that place with the tip of its tail, Ye Qingrang slowly leaned over to take a closer look, and said happily: "You want to give this thing to me?"

The pangolin couldn't answer, but the tip of its tail nodded again. Ye Qingrang no longer hesitated and used his spiritual power with his fingers to suddenly exert force. Two golden armor pieces the size of ginkgo leaves fell into his hands, while the pangolin trembled all over, and his body He stiffened up.

Ye Qingrang quickly found a pill and stuffed it into its slightly open mouth to alleviate the consumption of its essence and blood. He put a wooden vial and a small pangolin into its arms and said with a smile: "You are a kind person." We are destined to see each other again, little guy from Tubao."

After He Rong trotted away, he stroked the scales on the palm of his hand and smiled heartily: "Finally, we have a material for the Nascent Soul Armor."

Chapter 128 No worries about

"Golden Scales" , Sky Silk are all available, but there is no news about the Samsung connection."

"Keep looking, but it's been almost two years, and Ruoyu and I are both infants, why haven't you made any move yet?"

Satisfied Pangolin Jin Lin, the four of them often practice hard in seclusion, and venture into the mountains and seas when they feel like it. In the blink of an eye, it is the third year after the end of the world. Not long ago, Hua Hanzhang and Jiang Ruoyu unexpectedly ushered in Xuan Lei at the same time, and joined forces to overcome the disaster.

Ye Qingrang put away the two treasures again, without any sign of anxiety: "The time has not come yet. Don't talk about this, my birthday is next week, and my mother has made it early in the morning." "

She wants you to stay by her side all the time. , but when I return to the Ark, I can steal half a day's leisure, go boating on the lake, I feel comfortable just thinking about it." On

the birthday before the end of the world, He Chengshuang actually celebrated Ye Qingrang with all his heart. In the first year of the end of the world, the two of them were caught in the battle of Shangluo. , had no time to care about it, and skipped it in a hurry the next year in order to find silkworms in the sky. Simply this time, everyone has time, so it would be a good idea to get together.

He Qingqing rushed home early after school. Ye Qingrang and the four of them had already arrived half a day ago. Hua Hanzhang greeted her with a smile: "Little beauty Qingqing, I haven't seen you for half a year and you have become beautiful again."

He always does this every time he comes. , He Qingqing would blush at first, but now he had a way to cure him. He ran to Jiang Ruoyu and hugged his arm sweetly: "Brother Jiang, what good things did you bring me this time?" As expected,

this moment disturbed him. Hua Hanzhang caught Hua Hanzhang's gaze and shouted: "When did I not pick out the things I brought for you? Go to the room and see for yourself. Hey, I told you that as a big girl, you can't cuddle with men casually in the future!"

He Qing Qing stuck out her tongue at him and turned to go to the room. Shen Mei poked her head out of the kitchen: "Xiao Zhang, I told you several times not to waste crystal cores. She is a little girl who is still studying, so there is no need to dress up. "