158

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 158

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 158

In the first wave of the general attack, the soldiers woke up from their cold dreams and went into battle.

He Chengshuang and Ye Qing walked side by side into the center of the battlefield, ready to go!

Chapter 117: Murderous Intentions at Dusk

Ye Qingrang took the lead and raised his arms sideways with his palms facing up. The jungle branches a hundred meters away grew taller and instantly rose several feet tall, blocking the menacing footsteps of the monsters. He Chengshuang had three thunder dragons floating above his head. It merged with the purple dragon into one, and ninety-nine purple thunder dragons were separated, circling rapidly in the sky.

The combatants in the distance looked at it. The momentum was terrifying and shocked the world. Ninety-nine lightning flashes passed through the group of monster beasts, and each beast's brain exploded with colorful colors like a ripe watermelon falling to the ground!

Ye Qingrang was no less generous. There were patches of sea dew emerging from the weeds, and blue light suddenly appeared, dotted with stars. The three-legged golden toad grew bigger due to him, and the black beauty on top of its head suddenly glowed with purple. It quietly jumped into the grass and trees, mixed with the blue flowers, and released a steady stream of poisonous energy.

The weaker monsters fell to the ground while running, and died in their dreams. The eyes of the high-level monsters were bleeding, and they opened their mouths to bite the necks of the same kind beside them, and started fighting each other.

Thousands of high-level awakened beings were ignited with passion, and they dispersed into the forest under the cover of fire. Even many wood-type and water-type awakened ones no longer stayed in the area, and imitated Ye Qingrang's method to cooperate with the attackers. Self-defense plants, or disrupting the routes of monsters and beasts. Many of them were even participating in the battle for the first time. They were so nervous that their backs were covered with sweat, but their hearts were full and full as never before.

The war was not one-sided. Soon, countless comrades-in-arms were thrown into hot water and perished. They may have been born ordinary, but they could be said to have deserved their death!

The forest trembled suddenly, and a sky-swallowing white python swept down a piece of thick wood. The snake's head was raised high, the snake vomited slightly, and its ice-green vertical pupils were evil and ruthless. On the other side, a three- to four-meter-tall brown ape climbed onto a towering tree and beat its chest, howling loudly. It blew out two streams of hot air from its nose and looked down at everyone.

This was not over yet. A black golden eagle suddenly jumped out from the white python. Its wings were spread out to three meters long. Its claws were stronger than iron hooks. If it was pecked by its extremely hard beak, it would be dead or disabled. .

The white python and the black bird occupied a place, forming a three-legged confrontation with the giant ape. After the leader came forward, the tens of thousands of monsters around them slowed down, waiting for them to break through the city defenses and hunt down all the humans!