121

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Volume Reading 121

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 121

steps. "

"Hey! Hua Hanzhang was unable to refute, and nodded Zong Yu's head: "Do you know that you have been underestimated?" Can you please be more angry and stop acting coquettishly with He Rong? "

Zong Yu listened and meowed softly, flicking his fluffy tail, and finally hooked up with He Rong's leopard tail.

Not long after Hua Hanzhang left, the security guard came to report that there was a child in a wheelchair. The girl asked to see her. Ye Qingrang replied: "Just tell her that you won't go to see a doctor recently.

The security guard said, "I already told you, but she said she wasn't here for medical treatment. When I asked her what she was, she refused to tell me. " "

Ye Qingrang looked through the window and saw a little girl sitting in a wheelchair outside the gate. She didn't look around. She was very thin and quiet. There was no one around her.

The author has something to say:

Review the plot of these chapters , it felt too boring, so the three chapters were updated together.

Chapter 90 Feishui Jia Tian Ye

Qingrang frowned: "Let her in. "

The little girl entered the door, and Ye Qingrang found that she was only twelve or thirteen years old. Her body was extremely thin, and one of her legs had shrunk. It is true that it cannot be cured. But the girl was neatly dressed, although she did not have anything expensive. It was decorated, but the wheelchair she was sitting in was very high-end and well-maintained.

Ye Qingrang lowered his body to keep eye level with her: "Kid, do your parents know that you are coming out alone? The little

girl smiled shyly: "Brother, I didn't come out alone. I had bodyguards accompanying me. But when I got here, I just wanted to be alone." "

You said you didn't come to see a doctor. Can you tell me why?"

"Brother, is that beautiful cat yours? " "

Ye Qingrang's expression changed slightly, but he didn't intend to lie: "We met him on the road.

"Is it in Shiyan, Hubei? "

Ye Qingrang saw her telling the location right away, and he already had a guess in his mind: "Yes. "

"Then does it have a name? " "The little girl asked with her eyes wide open.

"Yes, we will still use the name given by its original owner, which is Zong Yu. "

When the little girl heard the name, she breathed a sigh of relief and cried and laughed: "That's great. Xiao Xiaoyu is alive and well. I said she will be fine!

Ye Qingrang also smiled and asked, "What's your name? " "

My name is Xiaoyu, so I call the cat Xiaoxiaoyu. However, I haven't seen it for a while and it is already a heavy rain." "

Xiaoyu Tongyan is cute and much more innocent than other children of the same age. It seems that she is well protected by her family. Ye Qingrang then asked: "So, do you want to ask me to return to Zongyu when you come here this time? "