171

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Volume Reading 171

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 171

It can really make a good couple like you said. He

Chengshuang was overjoyed, grabbed the book and flipped through it, with a smile on his lips: "Really?" "

That's not all," Ye Qingrang responded to He Chengshuang's gaze and said softly, "I also went to the Qiankun Library to read a lot of books. Although Yuan Ying can resist the strong wind, after all, we are not powerful people who have been practicing for hundreds of thousands of years. , is still very fragile, it is best to find some heavenly materials and earthly treasures to refine the soul armor. "

Jiang Ruoyu said cheerfully: "Now that we have returned to Hongyun, we are looking for something to ask our brothers to find out. It is very convenient. "

There is no rush for this at the moment. There is still a year or two. If the news spreads all over the world, others will naturally find it for us." There is something..."

"You should say," Hua Hanzhang put down the snack in his hand and asked curiously, "Why are you blushing? "

Ye Qingrang twisted the back of his hands and coughed unnaturally before speaking: "What do you think of the dual cultivation method? "

He Chengshuang's eyes darkened, and Hua Hanzhang, who was not an outsider, shouted shamelessly: "What you see on paper will make you realize it, but you know that you have to do this! "

Pull out a thin booklet and throw it on Hua Hanzhang's face. Hearing his ouch, Ye Qingrang simply broke the jar and said, "I'm not kidding you. Just talking about the ancient royal nobles, there were no less than ten methods of dual cultivation. The remaining species are not all greedy. The Taoist method of inner elixir cultivation is even more famous. Of course, the methods in this book are much more profound than those, and they can be regarded as... the only way to strengthen the connection between our golden elixir and Yuanying's aura. "

Hua Hanzhang was already very curious about what he said. When he opened the thin book, it seemed that the first few pages were fine. He only wrote some formulas and said: "Double cultivation of heaven and earth, dual destiny of music and space; communication without leakage, the law "The golden elixir comes out" and so on, but in the back, it becomes a man and a woman entangled naked in the sky and the ground, with expressions of ecstasy and pain, but a few strokes are vivid, and after that, there are still many men and women. Image.

Hua Hanzhang could no longer watch it leisurely in front of the three of them. He hurriedly closed the book and found something to say: "Have you seen this method before? Or, have you practiced before? "

Ye Qing let the crimson on his cheeks that had been suppressed turn red again, and hurriedly clarified: "Of course not!

" Indeed not. " "He Chengshuang took the book from Hua Hanzhang's hand and narrowed his eyes slightly, "Practice tonight. "

When he said this, Hua Hanzhang couldn't sit still. He grabbed it back and choked: "Why? Qing Rang gave it to me first. It seems he didn't want you to use it. Hey! When Ruoyu and I get married in the next life, I guess you two will still be completely different from each other. Tsk, tsk, how miserable.