65

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 65

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 65

Safely gave me two spiritual herbs, and I gave you the letter in exchange. "

Chen Ying felt strange about the master's move. He took the envelope, tore open the seal and took it out to read. He was confused at first, but at the end his face changed and he couldn't believe it. He handed the letter to Ye Qingrang with shaking hands. He asked eagerly: "Fellow Daoist Ye, please help me find out quickly, what does this mean? "

Chapter 49: Fuyundan Prescription. Ye

Qingrang took the paper and looked at it. It read: Fuyundan, which uses blood-sealed throat and Aconitum as the main medicine, with Panax notoginseng, Jiulixiang and safflower as supplements to supplement the middle part. Add Polygala, Zaoren, Bamboo Ru, and Ophiopogon japonicus to replenish qi. Eliminate fire poison, warm the muscles and veins, and focus the mind. The three elements are unified, and the spirit is gathered to the top.

Ye Qingrang looked solemn after reading it: "This is a prescription for elixirs. Son, I'm afraid it's the healing pill that your elders refined for the leader... Where did you get these two spiritual herbs? Chen

Ying's expression changed again: "Yes... it was around two o'clock this morning. Master asked me to steal it from Yi Rong's storage room." "

The letter that the boss gave to Ye Qingrang in advance contained only a single prescription, but the two most important medicinal ingredients in the recipe were ordered by Chen Ying to steal and give them to Ye Qingrang. Ye Qingrang said: "I told the boss that night. When we were on the star-catching stage, I remember he said that this was a thank you gift he had paid to me in advance, and he hoped that I could help you when you are in trouble in the future. Therefore, the old boss had already expected...

" Before they finished speaking, a layer of "dark clouds" rolled over everyone's heads. When they suddenly looked up, they saw an overwhelming layer of black birds passing over their heads and sweeping towards the direction of Yuxu Gate. He Chengshuang looked carefully and saw a The black bird is shaped like a falcon, with thick and long wings, a hard beak, and sharp claws. If it is attacked by such a group of mutant birds with outstanding combat capabilities, it will be difficult to resist!

Although Chen Ying's eyesight is not as good as that of He Chengshuang, he is very sensitive to Yuxu and Zhang The master's concern was far greater than that of the others. He was startled. Even though he knew he couldn't make it in time, he turned around and ran towards the stone gate passage. The

black bird was extremely fast. It was still above them just now, and in the blink of an eye it crossed the stone wall and headed towards the Zixiao Hall. The crowd surged forward, and before Chen Ying and the others could take a few steps, the tide of black birds had already covered the top of the Zixiao Palace. Their posture changed, with their heads facing down, and they suddenly launched an attack! After bursts of screaming, the black clouds suddenly swooped down. , disappeared from everyone's sight.

Chen Ying was still gritting his teeth and running, when a solemn Taoist cry suddenly came to his ears, as clear as if the head master had said it to him thousands of times before: "Buddha Immeasurable Life! "