Disclaimer⚠️

To The One Who Isn't Mine Yet
Copyrights © Zanish Ahmed

All Rights Reserved.

This book is my original work, any part of this book that matches with another author's work might be purely coincidental. Everything written belongs to me and is purely a fictional work to make the story more interesting and enjoyable.

The tropes of this book might sound similar to every other book trope and that's what the tropes are made of (cliches are cliches for some reason).
Don't compare my book with other books because everything in this book is based on my personal thoughts.

Remember this is a fictional book that has to be read as a book for entertainment purposes. Don't compare any facts and figures. This book has no correlation with any sort of reality, so stop trying to come up with logical conclusions about the characters and their actions.

The characters of this book are not perfect, so are we humans. They might make some mistakes and learn from those mistakes so don't be judgmental. The characters of this book are like my children, don't be harsh toward them please.

Do not plagiarise my work or any part of my book without my permission. Stealing is a crime!

Follow me on Instagram for more juicy details about this book. Also, you can read my poems and stuff on my Instagram page.
IG: @mooonish_

Now y'all can proceed. Thank you for choosing to read my book. I hope y'all enjoy reading my work. Do share your reviews in the comments and press that star icon.

Sayonara!🫶🏻