CHAPTER - 5

___

___

In the heart of the city, nestled between the bustling streets, there existed a haven for creative souls—the Celestial Cafe. Its ethereal charm wasn't just in the celestial-themed decor or the soothing melodies that echoed through its walls, but in the artistry of its lattes, crafted with meticulous care. The masterminds behind this caffeinated sanctuary were none other than cousins Jung Jaehyun and Johnny, whose passion for both coffee and creativity inspired them to bring this celestial dream to life.

The celestial cafe exuded a serene ambiance with its walls adorned in cosmic artwork and dimmed lights that resembled distant stars. Soft instrumental music played in the background, creating a harmonious backdrop for the creative minds gathered within. Jia, seated at a corner table, found solace in the celestial-themed decor, surrounded by patrons lost in their own worlds of inspiration.

As Jia waited for Mark, she idly scrolled through Instagram, her fingertips gliding over the glass surface of her phone. The celestial cafe's aesthetic extended to the mismatched furniture, each piece telling its own story. The gentle hum of hushed conversations and the occasional clinking of coffee mugs filled the air, amplifying the sense of artistic camaraderie.

Mark approached the counter, where the skilled baristas crafted celestial-themed latte art, turning each cup into a work of caffeinated artistry. The aroma of freshly ground coffee beans enveloped him as he carefully carried two Americanos, the steam rising like ethereal wisps, hinting at the warmth within.

Spotting Jia immersed in her phone, Mark grinned, appreciating the contrast between the digital world and the tangible creativity of the cafe. He settled opposite her, placing the Americanos on the table with a gentle clink. "Here, " he said, his eyes reflecting the celestial motifs that adorned the cafe's walls.

Jia, captivated by the aroma and the sight of the meticulously prepared Americanos, set her phone aside, a small smile playing on her lips. "I really needed this. I was getting a bit sleepy."

Mark, genuinely concerned, leaned in with a soft chuckle. "Tough day? Didn't get enough sleep last night?"

Jia sighed, her gaze momentarily distant as she recounted the events of the previous evening. "No, it wasn't lack of sleep. We had a drama practice that stretched into the late hours. Everything was going smoothly until the last minute when the place we rented the costumes from decided to let us down. It was a frantic scramble, and Ji tae and I found ourselves on a mission to find replacement costumes online. Only the library got to witness it."

Mark's eyebrows lifted in surprise. "In the library? Late at night?"

Jia nodded, a mix of exhaustion and determination in her expression. "Yes, it became an unexpected adventure."

Mark, sensing the gravity of the situation, asked, "Did you manage to find what you needed?"

Jia's eyes sparkled with a mix of weariness and triumph. "Surprisingly, yes. The online world didn't disappoint, and we stumbled upon a hidden treasure trove of costumes that fit our play perfectly. It was a long night."
He hummed as he settled down.