CHAPTER - 10

___

___

In the Multi-purpose Hall of Neo University, tension crackled in the air like static electricity as the members of Dream Harmonics and the Neo football team squared off in a battle of wills. Mark, Jaemin, Jeno, Haechan, and Renjun from Dream Harmonics faced off against Kim Kang Dae, Park Ji Tae, Han Sang Woo, Han Sang Jun, and Hong Ju Ho from the football team, each group adamant about their right to use the space for practice.

"This is ridiculous," Mark muttered, his voice tinged with irritation as he glared at the football players. "We booked this space weeks ago, and now they just waltz in here like they own the place."

Jaemin nodded in agreement, his jaw clenched with barely contained anger. "It's not like they don't have their own field to practice on. Why do they always have to encroach on our time?"

Meanwhile, Park Ji Tae exchanged a heated exchange of words with Kim Kang Dae, his frustration palpable. "We're in the middle of an important scrimmage, Kang Dae. We can't just pack up and leave because some wannabe rockstars decided they need to strum their guitars."

Kim Kang Dae shot back with equal intensity. "We have just as much right to use this space as they do. It's not our fault they can't stick to their own schedule."

As the argument escalated, Renjun from Dream Harmonics attempted to diffuse the situation with a suggestion of compromise. "Guys, maybe we can find a middle ground here," he offered, his voice calm amidst the rising tension. "We could split the time or come up with a schedule that works for both of us."

However, his words seemed to fall on deaf ears as both groups remained steadfast in their positions. Mark and Jaemin remained resolute in their belief that their band's practice was paramount, while Park Ji Tae and Kim Kang Dae were equally determined not to yield the field to the musicians.

"We're not backing down," Ji Tae declared, his voice echoing with determination. "We have just as much right to be here as they do."

Kang Dae nodded in agreement, his expression steely. "They can't expect us to just roll over and let them have their way."

Despite Renjun's attempt to foster cooperation, the atmosphere in the Multi-purpose Hall grew increasingly tense, the possibility of finding common ground slipping further away with each passing moment.

The Multi-purpose Hall of Neo University buzzed with the fervor of argument as the members of Dream Harmonics and the Neo football team clashed over the coveted practice space. Tempers flared, voices rose, and tension hung thick in the air as the two groups squared off, each unwilling to yield.

Amidst the chaos, a new figure emerged, breaking through the wall of hostility with her calm demeanor and friendly smile. Jia, accompanied by her friend MiHi, approached the scene with an air of nonchalance, her presence a stark contrast to the heated exchange unfolding before her.

As Jia's eyes met Park Ji Tae's, the leader of the football team, a sense of recognition flickered in his gaze. With a small nod, he acknowledged her presence, the intensity of the argument momentarily forgotten.