CHAPTER - 15

___

___

Title : Stitching Rebellion

"In the runway of stereotypes, fashion becomes my statement. Each stitch is a rebellion against the threads of societal norms, weaving together a tapestry of self-expression and defiance. With every design, I challenge the status quo, daring to defy expectations and embrace authenticity.

In a world that seeks to confine us to narrow boxes of acceptability, I refuse to be confined. My garments are not just fabric and thread; they are declarations of independence, symbols of empowerment for those who dare to dream beyond the confines of convention.

Together, we will unravel the fabric of prejudice and discrimination, one bold design at a time. Let us embrace the beauty of diversity and celebrate the uniqueness of each individual, for true fashion knows no boundaries.

So step onto the runway with me, and let us challenge the world to see fashion not as mere clothing, but as a powerful tool for change. Together, we will make our voices heard, one stitch at a time."

___

Jia gazed at Sena, who was engrossed in reading aloud the latest blog post in "Looking Like A Blur." The blog had become a familiar part of their lives, gaining increasing attention, but Jia couldn't shake her apprehension about Sena's growing interest in it. As Sena recited the words, Jia's mind wandered back to the sender who had entrusted her with the blog.

"Looking Like A Blur has become everyone's refuge," Mihi remarked, interrupting Jia's thoughts.

"I can't help but feel curious. I really want to uncover the secrets behind it," Sena exclaimed eagerly, leaning forward on the table.

"Did you forget what happened last April when you tried to expose the cheaters on campus?" Bora interjected, taking a sip of her boba tea.

The group sighed collectively, reminiscing about the chaos Sena had caused in her quest to expose cheaters. The incident with Kim Sunwoo, whom Sena mistakenly accused of cheating, still haunted them all. Sena told his girlfriend that she found him with another girl at Starbucks but it turned out to be his cousin. Sena's revelation led to Sunwoo's girlfriend breaking up with him without giving him a chance to explain, causing Sena to stop entering the Dance club in embarrassment.

"But I'm determined to uncover the truth behind this blog. It's part of my research," Jia felt a wave of panic rising within her.

"Sena, perhaps it's best to leave it as it is. People share their struggles because it's anonymous. Once the identity of the blogger is revealed, no one will feel safe sharing anymore," Jia reasoned, hoping to dissuade Sena's curiosity.

Jia silently prayed that no one would discover her secret. After all, she had never confided in anyone about her connection to the blog.
___

"Answer the damn phone," Renjun snapped at Haechan, who was too preoccupied with gaming to pick up the call that had been ringing incessantly.