☪~'|Volume 1|'~☪

~'|Warnings for chapter|'~
Mentions of death
Blood
Language
Characters are aged up
(Least the main gang)
Bad grammer
Terrible spelling
-----

------
~'|Chapter 1|'~
~^|Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado|^~
~Nezuko's pov~
-----

After that demon slayer or so called Tomioka Giyu, sent us to a old man named Urokodaki, I was already amazed at his strength, because the day we met him, Tanjiro and I already faced a demon, another one other then Tanjiro. I thought maybe, if Tanjiro was about to stop himself from submitting to a deeper side of demon's, I could do the same for others. However, that demon shown us no mercy. Tanjiro knocked the demon out after headbutting it and even if Tanjiro just turned into a demon, he was already mastering at his strength however. I couldn't bring myself to kill him, and so did Tanjiro.

There was another thing I learnt about demons today, was that they are able to regenerate their bodies, the regenerate slowly though, atleast for this demon. I wonder if this can only happen to this demon, and maybe Tanjiro couldn't regenerate his limbs. However, I turned my back and saw a old man, who was apparently Urokodaki, convinced me to kill that demon. However, when I was able to grab the axe I still carried, "That won't work..." suddenly, I saw the sun coming up as the demon began to freak out, I panicked because of Tanjiro and immediately threw Tanjiro into the house that people were slaughtered in and watched as the demon was burnt alive and disappeared into ash.

That man, he took us in quickly, telling me that I was to kind for my actions, along with that boy, feel shocked at the fact he was a demon and didn't bother hurting me or him. However, he did tell me what do I even plan to do when he does kill someone, and called me weak for not thinking of an answer quickly. This man, is not like any other person I met, he is cruel, but seems like he can be open if you get to know him better. Even if he is an old man, he is incredibly fast, and it took a while to get here, atleast for me. As soon as we finished discussing, he told me it's better if we start training if the sun is still up.

"Tanjiro...it is unknown why he avoids accepting his fate as a demon, and chooses humanity, even as a former demon slayer, never have I crossed paths with a demon like him. If he is also as worthy as you, I'll allow him to become a demon slayer as well...however there is one thing...."

"What...?"

"I wanna work on Tanjiro one on one and the same for you, I'll train you during the daytime, allowing Tanjiro to rest, even if that also displays weakness but boosts your energy, and Tanjiro at trained during the night. Allowing you to boost your own energy from the next steps." He was confusing, but I understand what he was saying. We began training andnI never experienced this much pressure in my life. He commented on my every other move, telling what to do and what not to do. Trained me till my arms fell off. Also, I always had to practice my speed as well, but there were also traps, and as the days went by, the traps became more deadly as if he was trying to end me.

As for Tanjiro, we both remained at different time frames, meaning as soon as Tanjiro wakes up, I sleepover, when I awake, he would sleep. Not to mention Tanjiro should keep that muzzle. One day, when Mr. Urokodaki fed me, he told me there is a bit of a consequence of my actions. "If you two are able to pass finale selection, will allow you to become demon slayers there is indeed a problem. Because Tanjiro is a demon, he can not be exposed to sunlight, and for you to fight together and to avoid problems if other demon slayers find out, you will need to carry him around."