☪~'|Volume 3|'~☪

~'|Warnings for chapter|'~
Mentions of death
Blood
Language
Characters are aged up
Bad grammer
Terrible spelling
Lbgt
Gay
Muichiro x Tanjiro
-----

------
~'|Chapter 3|'~
~^|The demon in the mask p2|^~
~Muichiro's pov~
-----

Butterfly girl ran after to her place right after the meeting has ended. I am slowly forgetting what it was about again. "Muichiro! Did you wanna come by my place again? It's been a while!" That pink chick girl yelled, her voice is to loud for my liking. I slowly nodded and we walked to her place and I felt the wild act glaring at him, along with his snack around his neck. As I entered her place, I watched as she ran over and offered something called...Sakura mochi I think she said? I ate some of it and then I was not all that hungry anymore.

Not sure how she can eat so much, kinda makes sense why she is one of the slowest Hashira out of all of us. "Can I braid your hair Muichiro-kun?" She asked me, I wanted her to shut her pretty mouth and agreed for her to do so. Didn't seem to work because she began rambling on about men, wanting to find a husband. She says that is why she joined the demon slayer corps, to find a husband who is stronger then her, I forgot why I joined. "Muichiro-kun! You seemed to have eyes on that Tanjiro boy! Do you like him!!? She asked me with her face and voice filled with excitement.

 "Muichiro-kun! You seemed to have eyes on that Tanjiro boy! Do you like him!!? She asked me with her face and voice filled with excitement

"Tanjiro...? The demon...?" I was surprised, I actually remembered something, is my memory coming back? "Mhm! He doesn't have to be referred to as a demon! Tanjiro-Kun is practically a demon slayer! He is one of us! So no need to refer him as a demon even if he is one! Nezuko-Kun says he is human deep inside just like us!" I zoned out during some of her talking but I got a little of what she was saying.

"Tanjiro....Tanji... he's a demon... I'll forget he exists anyways so no... I'm not into that kind of bullshit of what you call love..."

"Muichiro-kun! Love is beautiful thing! It doesn't have to always be involved with romance! Sure that is what I am referring to right now! But love can also be referred to as self-love! And loving someone as a family or friend! Someone takes care of you out of love, teaches and helps you grow as a human, it can make you feel happy and-'

"I'll forget anyways... he's a demon..."

"Muichiro-kun...were you even listening...? To my speech about love?"

"No..I zoned out again..."

"I can tell you didn't mean it! How bout you write it down in that journal Shinobu gave you! You have been writing stuff down right?"

"What journal?"

"I'ma take that as a no.."

"Hm?"

"Oh! I know! How about we go visit them! Nezuko and Tanjiro are resting right now! We should say hello and greet them!"

"Okay..."

----

"Muichiro-Kun! You look so cute!"

"I look like you..."

"Is that a bad thing? I can change it.."

"No...I like it..."

"I'm glad you do! Now let's head over to Shinobu's place now!" I felt her grab my hand and she held my hand on the way to Uh... Shinobu? I already forgot. Pink hair chick girl  then began smiling as she talked to butterfly as per usual and I looked around and explored the area. That other butterfly girl, was not talking like per usual, I think she doesn't talk right? She's weird. I don't care for her as much. I heard she is stronger then butterfly girl. I then walked around and found that girl from the meeting, ate last I think that was her, and the demon, Tanjiro. How come I remember his name?

Suddenly, blue butterfly came out of nowhere and was surprised to see me, "Tokito? What's are you doing here?" She asked. She sounded annoying, along with the other Hashiras but I have to get used to it apparently. "Pink chick wanted to visit...and dragged me along...so please keep it down..." She stayed silent and looked confused, does she not know who I am talking about? "Uh...okay?" She left after dropping something off and I looked over to that girl and she was playing with her hair a little and pink chick ran in and began yelling,

One way to make a first impression...yell at the injured.

"I'm sorry for how the meeting went! You guys didn't deserve any of that! Hope your doing alright!" There were to other boys there, a boy with bright yellow hair, so was currently yelling and crying, and another one who wore a weird looking boar mask. So the last finale selection...people just decided to cover their face now? I think those um, swordmans people, like to wear mask to cover their identity. "It's alright! I'll never forgive that white hair guy though!" She smiled gently, like butterfly girls smiled.

I turned to that demon wearing the mask, just sitting on the ground beside his what? Friend? Sister? What was it again? He kinda looked cute just sitting there innocently. I felt my face become heated and randomly, Butterfly girl walked in and surprised everyone. "Oh my! Muichiro your face is red again! Are you feeling well! Surely you didn't catch a cold last night did you? Or are you overheating in your uniform?" Does she ever shut her mouth about anything. Everyone stared at me and pink chick rushed me out of the room to talk about private things.

"Muichiro-kun! You do have a crush on Tanjiro-Kun!!! How cute!!" She was so loud and it hurts my ears. Suddenly that demon, Tanjiro, walked out and we both stared at each other until pink chick smiled and winked at me before leaving us alone. "M-mmui.. Muichiro?" He can talk, but he seems to have trouble speaking. That's weird, I thought are demons are able to speak after they become an demon. "Mhm?" I questioned what he was trying to say. He backed me up until I bumped into a walk and played with my strands of hair in the front, "You... you're cute..for someone trying to...hu..rt me.." did he said that to me before right?

I hate my terrible memory.

"W.. what!?" I yelled and slammed his body into the floor and I watched that other butterfly girl...hm unoriginal..oh coin girl! Ran over to Tanjiro and kneeled down to help him, later complimenting her beauty, making Coin girl blush a little. I never feel much anger, but the sight made me feel angry for some reason, it was a weird and uncomfortable feeling in my stomach, I'm not sure how to describe it though. Tanjiro's name was called and he left the room, leaving the girl standing there flustered. She then turned to me and bowed, shaking respect.

"You feel emotion do you? Coin girl? Not like you express any other emotion then you smile. So how come I felt angry when he complimented you?" I asked the girl and she stood there confused and only smiled at me again.

Damn this girl and her smiles...bit saying anything.. pisses me off...

🌸🌹~'|Thanks for reading|'~🌹🌸
Word count: 1236