☪~'|Mini side story p1|'~☪

~'|Warnings for chapter|'~
Mentions of death
Blood
Language
Characters are aged up
(Least the main gang)
Bad grammer
Terrible spelling
-----

These are just mini side stories that I didn't add to the main story :)

------
~^|Nezuko's uniform|^~
~Nezuko's pov~
-----

"Um....this uniform... it's quite revealing don't you think?" I asked as the person giving me the uniform, who also made it,. His name was Masao, and he is referred to as someone called a kakushi. "It's not really! It's what all the other female demon slayers where!" Is it to keep cool or something? The uniform would look nice, if the skirt went below my knees and there wasn't some kind of open chest area on it. It made me uncomfortable, I'm not even sure if my Haori would cover it. "Are you sure this is what they wear?" The other female slayer next to me, a girl with black hair, tied in a small side ponytail and a butterfly ornament attaching it, stayed silent for most of it.

"Is there anything else I could wear? Like can I wear it so it's not so revealing?"

"It's what the others wear, your basically breaking the rules!" Suddenly, Tanjiro headbutted the Kakushi in the nose and he began bleeding and I was surprised Tanjiro was bold enough to headbutt someone who we are supposed to acknowledge in a way, that girl only smiled and handed me something with a note attached to it.

After that we burnt the uniform, and I was given a proper uniform, where had a much longer skirt that just passes my knees and a button up uniform, that would actually cover my chest, same with that girl.

Me and Tanjiro went to report that Kakushi right after..