☪~'|Volume 7|'~☪

~'|Warnings for chapter|'~
Mentions of death
Blood
Language
Characters are aged up
Bad grammer
Terrible spelling
Lbgt
Gay
Short/rushed chapter
Muichiro x Tanjiro
-----

Sorry for disappearing for almost a month on this book-

------
~'|Chapter 7|'~
~^|Under the moonlight|^~
~Tanjiro's pov~
-----

It's been a couple of weeks since Nezuko was able to be fully healed and back to herself, however we both broke our swords during our last mission, and our swordsmith never gave us a new one because he was so upset. It made me kinda sad, because I haven't gone on any missions, which is a chance to see the mist Hashira, Muichiro. That was when Nezuko decided to head down to where Haganezuka is usually located and talk to him in person. If ekt myself head into the box it shaking as we began moving, taking off.

I couldn't stop thinking about Muichiro though, I feel like I am starting to develop deep feelings for him, and I been liking it more, craving for his touch and affection. Suddenly we stopped, and I know we have arrived. I felt myself being in trapped in the box for hours because the sun was still out. Suddenly after what felt like ages, Nezuko opened the box and I fell into some water. "Oh Tanjiro! Sorry! Just thought you wanted to try the hot springs. That Genya guy at finale selection was being a big idiot just now, oh well."

I would but I would be uncomfortable being in a hot bath with my own sister, naked...

-----

Nezuko was still recovering slightly from her injuries while I was completely fine so Neuzko allowed me the venture off in my own for a little, that was until I heard slight humming. I recognized the voice a little, I knew it was Muichiro. I ran towards it until I suddenly tripped and fell onto Muichiro from behind and I felt him jump back into a tree. "Were you spying on me? You little creep..." I brushed off the dirt and shook my head but he rolled his eyes and snapped a branch off and threw it towards my face, I shifted the mask a little and Muichiro jumped down.

"Practically everyone accepts you and knows your a demon...there is no use for that worthless mask anymore...take it off already, it's starting to annoy me.."

When Muichiro reached out for it, I grabbed his hand tightly, even if he was smaller and thinner, he was stronger, but I found myself grabbing onto his waist, making him gasp as I pulled him close. "What the hell are you doing?" I spinned him around a little, I was bored, Nezuko was gonna chill in there for a while and I wanted to spend time with Muichiro. So I decided to dance with Muichiro.."L-let me go!" I didn't listen and sound him around and caught him without fail, it took a while for Muichiro to adjust.

The sun set and me and Muichiro were dancing under the moonlight, he was in my arms, and I controlled his body as we moved gracefully. Suddenly when Nezuko called my name, I pulled him in and his face turned all red as I leaned in close. I lifted my mask up a little and kissed him, Muichiro blushed red and pushed me away, wiping the kiss off his lips as he looked away.

I asked towards him, and whispered, "You have soft lips..." Before running off, leaving him stunt and I waved him goodbye as I ran back to Neuzko.

🌸🌹~'|Thanks for reading|'~🌹🌸
Word count: 605