☪~'|Mini side story p3|'~☪

~'|Warnings for chapter|'~
Mentions of death
Blood
Language
Characters are aged up
(Least the main gang)
Bad grammer
Terrible spelling
-----

------
~^|Kanao vs Muichiro|^~
~Muichiro's pov~
-----

Lately, Coin girl has been getting a little too friendly with my Tanji- I mean Tanjiro, lately, and for some reason, it bothers me VERY much. Her stupid coin flipping has been disappearing lately because apparently Tanjiro and that girl (Nezuko) helped solve that, now apparently she is beginning to make her own choices, she ain't a baby, but she is stupid because she couldn't even do that since birth. Everything about her I despise, appearance, skill, well, the only thing she's good at is looks, she lacks skill like the others, she ain't that Impressive. She may be trained by what 2 Hashiras? But that doesn't make her special. I would hope to see those flying bird- what were they called again? Oh butterflies turn their backs on her and devour that girl.

As usual she was in the garden being a dumbass and I walked over and grabbed a cup of water, as I was about to throw the water on her, she quickly dodged it. I forgot, she was gifted great eyesight apparently, which her so damn special, she was able to predict somebody's movement, maybe that's why Tanjiro and the others were having a hard time during the cup game I heard. She gave me one of her stupid soft smiles and I glared at her. Butterfly girl walked out and dragged me away from her, clearly upset, though she never shown it. I was still upset on how she treated me after she found out I may or may not be in love with Tanjiro.

"Please don't throw water in Kanao alright?" Is that what her stupid name was again? Kan- I forgot already. I rolled my eyes and she seemed upset, but of course, didn't shown it and I left, suddenly as I stole a glass of water from blue butterfly, which she seemed mad and yelled my name, I tripped as Coin girl was walking by and I purposely spilled my water on her uniform. That weird girl that carries Tanjiro ran out and rushed to Coin girls aid. She doesn't even need help, why give her the attention, it hurted and made me more upset when Tanjiro ran over to make sure she was alright.

"It's a spill! She's fine!" I yelled and clenched my fist.

"Do you want attention Muichiro?" Butterfly girl asked.

Tanjiro turned to me and walked over to pull me into a hug and I felt my face turn red, to answer butterfly girl's question, yes, but I only wanted Tanjiro's attention..