☪~'|Volume 4|'~☪

~'|Warnings for chapter|'~
Mentions of death
Blood
Language
Characters are aged up
Bad grammer
Terrible spelling
Lbgt
Gay
Muichiro x Tanjiro
-----

More of Muichiro's nicknames:
Coin girl: Kanao
Boar: Inosuke
Yellow haired boy: Zenitsu
Blue butterfly: Aoi
Lighter blue butterfly: Sumi
Pink butterfly: Kiyo
Green butterfly: Naho

------
~'|Chapter 4|'~
~^|Awaken|^~
~Muichiro's pov~
-----

I was busy chilling outside like usual whenever I'm free, when I heard butterfly girl trying to get my attention. She was annoying like usual, but I didn't expect much as I was the one who was hanging out at her place in the roof. The sun was beginning to set when I heard something from her, "Muichiro! Did you hear the news! The sound Hashira Tengen retired!" Who was that again? I forgot, I only know everyone by their nicknames, not their actual names. Didn't a Hashira die as well? What was their name again? I forgot. Think it was wild cat...no wait..wolf guy? Would be peaceful without him, um, owl guy! It been a little quieter without him, a little to silent for my liking but he is not as loud as that girl, who carries around that demon.

"Okay... and?"

"Those kids eailer! Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, and Inosuke survived as well!" Who were the three again? Isn't that girl's name was Nez...wait..she just said It. Anyways I was quite surprised,they were pretty weak, weaker then I am and I'm younger than them, quite embarrassing to think about. I jumped down and That butterfly girl kept talking to me but I ignored her, she's so annoying and insulting to listen to. I walked in to find the demon sleeping, along with that girl, boar guy, and yellow haired guy. They looked wounded, I had no hope for the boar, he was badly injured. The boy looked the least out of everyone, the girl seemed to get hit pretty hard on her head.

----

The one thing I found strange, is I began visiting them often, The yellow haired kid was the first to awaken, and he tried talking to me, complaining in how jelaous he was that I was already an Hashira, but I didn't bother to listen to him most of the time, he even rambles on and on, on how much he likes that girl. He's way to loud and annoying, even louder then pink hair chick girl can be. I mainly stayed on the chair where Tanjiro was, watching him sleep so peacefully made me feel relaxed. Coin girl and I often cross paths with each other, as she also checks in on them. I never liked it whenever she was around Tanjiro though, I always tried to find a way to make her leave and Yellow haired guy also seemed to pick up on it as well. Eventually, curiosity got the best of me, he was still wearing that weird fox mask, and I desperately wanted to know what was under it and I reached for the mask before I heard someone yell my name, "Tokito!" I turned around to see coin girl yelling at me as she grabbed my hand tightly and I was surprised.

I know she can never make choices on her own, I can easily remember that as she does it almost every single day, but she didn't even flip a coin, I didn't sense her either. "Unhand me right now...you good for nothing-" I was cut off when that blue butterfly came in and ran over to break it up, I managed to kick coin girl off of me and she fell into blue butterfly. "I told you to unhand me...why didn't you listen...? Your coin didn't make the correct choice?" She blankly stared at me and it looked like she had to urge to punch me. I know for a fact she was weaker then me, but she was stronger then butterfly girl. She isn't even a Hashira either, what makes her think she has the right to touch me without my consent, I didn't want her disgusting hands on me either way.

"Oh my! What's going on here?" I heard butterfly girl yelled and we all stopped and suddenly, Tanjiro woke up and I turned to him and everyone else ran over to him, even those three shorter girls ran over to him, which I refer to as, pink, green, and lighter blue butterfly. "Tanjiro..." I heard myself say under my breath, he turned his head to me, even if it was difficult to see where his eyes wander if his mask is in and I leaned in closer to him, "Are you alright..?" I asked and he slowly nodded, "I'm.. alright...how long, was I..out?" He can speak a little better now, from what I heard. "It's been around 1 month..."

"Well you weren't injured as badly like the others! Inosuke and Nezuko sti have not awaken! Get some rest for the next few days before you get to train again...and then you'll go on a mission with Muichiro!" I felt my eyes widen and Coin girl made a stranger noise, more like a "tsk" type of noise. Recently, I also found out that blue butterfly girl could have also had a crush on Tanjiro, and so did Coin girl, Tanjiro even held hands with coin girl, which makes sense for her sudden clinginess. I hated that, I hated the idea of it, but I still couldn't understand why. "Butterfly...may I talk to you alone?" I asked her and she turned to me and smiled softly at me, "Kocho to you Muichiro...and sure! I wouldn't mind!" We both left the room which made me uncomfortable knowing the other butterflies were in there.

"is there something you wanted to ask Muichiro?"

"Yes, I always feel a little envious when someone is around this person...and for some reason Everytime they compliment me it makes me feel warm...and I like to be around them..."

"Muichiro are you in love with someone?" She asked me and I shrugged my shoulders, "is that what the feeling is called...can a boy like another boy?"

"Oh so it's a boy huh? Are you falling in love with Tanjiro perhaps? You know I think Kanao and Aoi like him as well! I don't even understand why! But just know I'm there is a chance that your love can be turned into heartbreak, I do believe you are in love with Tanjiro...however I don't even know if Tanjiro has a thing for boys...not like anyone does. Knowing the girl's had always been kind to Tanjiro, they might have a chance, how are you gonna remember to love him with your memory? I wish you luck Muichiro?" I can't tell if she as actually wishing me luck with those words.

🌸🌹~'|Thanks for reading|'~🌹🌸
Word count: 1151