Important Introduction

Please read this! This chapter provides important information on the contents of this book, rules, update schedules, and whatnot.

.

.

.

"Limerence is a state of infatuation or obsession with another person that involves an all-consuming passion and intrusive thoughts"

AKA, I've got issues, I thought this was a funky word, and it fits for a oneshot collection

If you didn't read the title, this is a Spencer Reid X Reader oneshot collection. It contains all sorts of storylines between Criminal Minds' favorite Dr. Spencer Reid and you, my dear reader. I hope you'll stick around, cause I've been having a lot of fun with these. Please take some time to read more details below and I'll love you forever.

Intros:

There will be an introduction at the start of every chapter that provides necessary information for the oneshot (setting, AU, trope, etc.) and for the reader (trigger warnings, dynamic breakdowns, spoilers, etc.) Please read these intros! They're important, and if you comment asking a question that was answered in the intro, you're gonna look stupid.

Content:

(Y/N will go by "she/her" pronouns by default, but if you have a specific request for a oneshot or you'd like me to publish multiple versions of a chapter with pronoun variations, I'll do my best to do so!)

These oneshots will be all over the place, all sorts of Spencer eras, tropes, AUs, etc. I'll usually include the rough era/season of Spencer I visualized when writing the oneshot, but it's not always essential to the plot, so feel free to picture whatever you'd like, or make requests! (Ofc depending on what season I have in mind for rough timeline placement certain other Criminal Minds characters will appear or not make appearances, just depends on the oneshot)

I have this book listed under "Mature" not only because the show Criminal Minds deals with mature themes, but because a handful of these oneshots will be a little steamy and/or contain serious innuendo. I don't plan on writing any straight smut (at least currently, I'm apprehensive at the idea, it feels like a gateway drug). But there will definitely be chapters where it's obvious that stuff went down/ is about to go down.

Update Schedule:

I spend a lot of time on these oneshots! If you see me publish a chapter, know that it's been in the works for multiple months before I posted it. I want these to be enjoyable reads and so I spend quite a while re-drafting and editing for y'all and I hope you can appreciate it. That being said, I want to space out the work I've completed well so as not to overwhelm myself (my first priority is gonna have to be school, sorry). I promise an update at least once a month, but ideally my schedule should be once a week or so.

Requests:

If you have a request for a oneshot, feel free to put it in the comments of this chapter or message me (Commenting would be preferred). While I can't promise to get through everyone's requests, know that I'll look through all of them, and maybe mash some together. If you'd like to be mentioned in the chapter for requesting a oneshot, please say so in your comment!

Critiques:

I'm writing these oneshots for fun and also for practice as I get back into writing for my own enjoyment. If you have comments/tips you'd like to give about my writing/style, feel free to do so, just be nice to me :) Also, if you want to leave funny notes/fangirling comments please do, I'm posting these first on Wattpad and not Ao3 specifically for the chaos of the Wattpad comment sections.

Other Stuff:

If you'd like to refer to me, you can call me K.C., feel free to ask me any questions :)

Have fun!

-K.C.

Disclaimer: I do not own any characters from the "Criminal Minds" television series. I'm literally just writing fanfiction please don't come for me copyright people, I can't afford it.