'Secret's Out' Part II

A.N.: A lil 2nd part for y'all just for kicks and giggles, but I'll be moving onto something new after this :) this part's 1.8k-ish words, hope y'all like

T.W.: Not really, just a continuation of the last part, and Y/N cusses once, that's it lol

**Monday**

"How long do you think we have?" Y/N whispered after hitting the elevator button.

"How long until what?" Spencer tilted his head.

"Until Garcia inevitably spills the beans!" She hissed.

Spencer frowned. "Depends on the level of distance we can put between her and Morgan."

"And if we do nothing?"

"24 hours, max."

"Shit."

"Hey, we just have to keep her busy." Spencer rested his arm on her shoulder. "If she's all caught up in work, she won't have time to blab."

"I knew we should've gone to your place last night." She shrugged him off her shoulder, and the elevator doors swung open before Spencer could reply.

Spencer and Y/N strolled into the bullpen together. Morgan and Prentiss were at their stations already. JJ stood near Emily, and Morgan was stirring a cup of coffee, stopping to give Spencer and Y/N a wave.

"Morning!" Y/N chirped, and Emily raised her head from her desk.

"Oh, Y/N!" Emily smiled. "Good to see you're feeling better."

"Me too." Y/N snorted. "I was going stir-crazy at home, honestly."

The distinctive 'clip-clop' of Garcia's chunky heels gave notice to her arrival long before she actually walked into the bullpen.

"Good morning, my loves." Garcia said cheerfully, blinking at a double speed when she noticed Y/N and Reid.

"Morning, Babygirl." Morgan grinned, raising his coffee mug in her direction. "Anything new and exciting happen over the weekend?"

"New?" Garcia's cheeks pinked. Spencer and Y/N shot an anxious glance at each other.

"Muffins!" She squeaked. "I made so, so many muffins. I can't eat them all, I'll-I'll bring some tomorrow."

"Awh, that's awesome." JJ said. "I'm sure Henry would love some, he's been complaining about Will's oatmeal-"

"-I don't even remember why I didn't bring any muffins today, I guess I've just been... frazzled." Garcia pursed her lips.

"Penelope, are you okay?" JJ asked, puzzled.

Garcia giggled softly, taking a step backwards. "Me? Oh, I'm doing so good, I'm just... gonna go back to my computer cave... you know where to find me, friends...bye!"

Garcia dashed out of the bullpen before anyone else could ask more questions. Y/N realized she'd been biting hard on the inside of her cheek.

An awkward moment passed.

"Well that was weird." Emily said plainly.

"Yeah, I hope she's feeling alright." Y/N agreed, praying that her tone was casual enough.

"She's probably just stressed." Spencer quipped. "Baking reduces stress, so let's hope she keeps baking."

"Hm, I guess so."