Prologue

We were at a famous and well-known BAR here in Germany, we just finished our photoshoot endorsement at Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony, Germany.

My co-models decided to have fun because we were chosen to endorse the newly released car. The Bentley and Lamborghini are two of the most luxurious and high-performance brands under the Volkswagen Auto Group. These brands are known for their high-end materials, advanced technology, and unparalleled performance capabilities.

At first I was hesitant to agree to my manager's offer, especially since I still have something important to attend this upcoming Saturday, I shouldn't ignore it because that day is important to me....

And to my baby....

"Hey bro!" Its Ismael a half Nigerian and American my co-model, the top 4 ranking model, but he's nothing compared to me

I just answer him a nod, I don't like talking to him I don't like his guts, he's kinda arrogant.

My fellow co-model girls approaching me who obviously just want to flirt with me, but I don't give a damn.

It's okay to get hurt once, I don't want to get hurt again, oh fuck!

I just had a drink when she came to my mind again fuck! Why can't I get her fuck out of my mind, do I really love her so much that I can't forget her completely?

I was just drowning in alcohol and even one of my friends didn't stop me because we were here to have fun and drink, and especially they wouldn't dare to wean me because I was known as cold like ice, grumpy, elusive to people and a, Heartless demon...

Damn!

But they didn't even fucking know me!

I was drowning in alcohol when suddenly someone called, at first I ignored it but then suddenly it called again and by chance I answered it.

I didn't utter a word, as i answered the call until.....[S-sir s-si S-solace]

That's the first goddamn word she said,But damn!  I was so nervous I knew something bad had happened!

"Damn! What the fuck happened to her?!"

[S-sinugod po sa o-ospital sir, inaapo--]

I didn't let her finished what she was saying When I suddenly hung up and walked out of the bar without turning around even though i heard someone calling my name.

Damn! Baby just be brave....

***

This story is yet not edited
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.

Enjoy reading;)