chapter 8

I don't know how i manage to go with him here to their photoshoot after what he said to me.

He can't control himself anymore kapag maging brat na namn ako, then what should he do?

I wanna find out kung ano ang gusto niyang iparating. But I don't wanna interrupt their photoshoot again baka magalit na naman.

I'm eating carbonara right now while watching them together with the higad posing to the camera in different positions and agles.

They're endorsing swimwears from H&M swimwears & Beachwear. That's how it explains they both wearing a beach short and two piece.

My carbonara is finished and I want to have another one because it is delicious. But Raiden didn't want me to stand up because he didn't want his friends to see my legs. His boxers were too short because he tied them.

He just put his jacket on my thigh a while ago when his colleagues saw what I was wearing, I don't know but he was very angry.

If he catches someone looking at my direction, their photoshoot is over immediately and he doesn't care even if the agency removes him.

Parang crazy lang...

Obviously that higad is taking advantage to Raiden she keeps on flirting with him kahit na wala namang paki sakanya si Raiden.

I don't know why so sudden Raiden became aloof to her. He keeps on distancing himself. Parang kahapon lang hinahayaan niya ang higad na dumikit sa kanya.

Ngayon naman para itong may malalang sakit na kailangan niyang iwasan ng tudo.

Gusto ko siyang konan ng Litrato kaso I didn't bring my cellphone with me.

"Love!" I called the attention of Raiden who's talking to Austin, because it's time to take a solo picture. Yung higad ang kinukuhanan ngayon ng litrato.

"What?" he said in a hoarse voice looking at me emotionless.

"Can i borrow your phone?" I said, and make a puppy eyes while pouting.

He handed me his phone boredly, at bumalik na sa shoot dahil turn na niya.

I'm taking pictures of myself, the sea and of course picture of him.

Hapon na ng matapos ang kanilang photoshoot at bumalik na kami sa lounge house namin dahil nandun na ang susuotin ko dala ng P.A niya.

He just took a shower And he told me to take a shower and get dressed because we were going to eat by the seaside.

I also took a shower at wear the yellow maxi dress paired with flit flops that his P.A bought for me, of course it's his own money.

***

A picturesque beach with soft golden sand and gentle waves crashing against the shore. The sky is painted with hues of orange, pink, and purple as the sun begins to set. A table for five is set up on the sand, adorned with fairy lights and a tastefully arranged dinner.

The beach is bathed in the warm glow of the setting sun, casting a romantic ambiance over the scene. The table for five is elegantly decorated, with a crisp white tablecloth gently billowing in the breeze. Candles flicker, creating a soft and intimate atmosphere.

As i approach the table, I greeted by the sight of the dishes beautifully presented. The aroma of freshly cooked food wafts through the air, enticing my senses.

Raiden, Austine and that higad was already here at myroon pa silang isang kasama, Raiden invited me for a dinner with his colleagues.

The higad immediately gave me a nasty look but I gave her a sweet smile to make her even more annoyed.

I set to the vacant chair, that make the chair sinking slightly into the sand.

The sound of the waves crashing against the shore provides a soothing soundtrack to their evening.

The gentle breeze carries the salty scent of the ocean, adding to the enchantment of the moment.

As we begin our dinner, the savor  bite, my taste buds dancing with delight.

The conversation flows effortlessly, filled with laughter...of course na ngungunahan yung higad.

Raiden eyes meet mine, and I can't help but smile, that make him smirk in annoyance.

As the sun dips below the horizon, casting a warm glow across the beach, I takes a moment to pause from eating and appreciate the beauty of the moment.

I was mesmerizing the moment of the beach when Raiden suddenly speak. "Finish your food brat"

Brat huh?

"Feed me, please" brat pala, tingnan natin kung hanggang saan ang kaya mo.

Babaliwalain niya sana ang sinabi ko ng hawakan ko ang balikat niya that made him shock a second. Heheh how cute!

"If you'll not feed me I'm not going to eat!" I informed him like a mad man.

"You're really such a brat" sabi niya habang umiiling-iling tila dismayado pa ata.

Nang makita kong wala talaga itong balak na sakyan ang kaartihan ko ay tatayo na sana ako para hindi mapahiya ng hawakan niya ang pala pulsohan ko.

"Sit" he said firmly.

Umupo ako dahil na aagaw na namin ang attention ng lahat, that higad look me with annoyance, balak sanang mag salita pero pinigilan ito ni Austine.

Raiden grabs a spoonful of food and holds it up to my mouth, but i turned my head away that make him look at me with disbelief.

He's clenching his jaw, controlling his anger towards me.

"Airplane" i mouthed in his ear.

He already knew what I meant when i saw amusement on his eyes.

Pero mukang ako pa'ata ang mapapahiya sa aming dalawa dahil sa oras nato ay mukang handa siyang sakyan ang mga sina-sabi ko.

" Here comes the Airplane" he said in a serious tone. Na para bang bata ako na inuuto niyang kumain.

Hindi ko inaasahan na susundin niya talaga ang pang uuto ko. Na ikinalag-lag ng panga ng mga kasama namin sa hapag.

They didn't expect what Raiden would do, even I was shocked. He really shows me that no matter how much I annoy him, It's just nothing to him.

I open my mouth wide, so he can freely feed me.

"Feed me more, Captain"  i said.

he shook his head while smirking para atang na aaliw pa ito sa ipinapagawa ko.

"There you go. Happy now?" he said with a solemn voice.

I'm grinning mischievously while chewing the food that he feed me.

"You're the best fiancè ever!" I informed

"Remember this. This is a one-time thing. This.will.never.happened.again" he whispered those words on my ear with a cold tone.

Hindi na ata nasisiyahan

He's more serious this time.

He leans again towards me tracing his finger in my ear and say something That made my eyes widen and my heart start to pump rapidly that causes me to have trouble in breathing.

"This is the second warning...Next time  hindi lang pagkain ang isusubo mo... Be brat again and I really can't hold back myself to punish you"

It's just a simple warning, pero bakit parang hindi lang iyon ang ibig niyang sabihin?!

*****

Don't forget to vote!

This chapter is not yet edited
It contains grammatical errors and typos

Enjoy Reading:)