Chapter 1

My heart race as i enter the door leading to the grand living room, my foot steps were heavy and loud to let someone know my presence.

No one knows I'm going home here in the Philippines after 5 years in staying abroad, only my parents and brother's knew. I told them to keep it a secret because i wanna surprise my grandparents and cousins who are staying here in my Grandparents mansion.

The mansion was quite i don't see any of my relatives but their's a maids who's gawking at me like I'm a trespasser. That made me rolls my pretty eyes "Excuse me, may i know where's my grandparents are?" Shocked was evident in her eyes when she finally recognize me

"Jusmiyo! Mirisha ikaw bayan?!" she blurted out with wide open eyes

"It's Miriasha actually....." Hmmm..she said my name in a wrong way kaya, it's not bad to correct someone

"Bakit hindi mo sinabi na uuwi ka pala edi sana naka pag handa kami" cuz' it's a secret " wrong timing ka ng dating nandun silang lahat sa grand opening ng isang mall"

"Really?" disappointment was evident in my voice, i thought i could surprise them right away not pala.

I have an idea!

It enlightened my mood when i agree with my own idea,  i told the butler to get my luggage and put it on the guest room were i will occupy. I just take a quick bath and put a light make- up.

I wear my Gucci Flared pants paired with my Luis Vitton white tank top. Oppss! Don't forget my Prada bag and channel Sunglass. I just let my natural wavy hair down since it's still wet.

I don't have time go blow dried it.

I ask mang carding my grandparents personal driver to hatid me in the mall where they were at. Ate Marissa one of the maid told me where  my Grandparents are.

They attended the Grand Mall opening here in Metro Manila, owned by Ramcel Ynox Fuevo my Lolo's Childhood Best friend and business partner at the same time.

Too many has changed since we left here, kapag dumaan ka sa kalsada all you can see are gigantic buildings, mabibilang nalang ang makikita mong mga tree. So sad for mother earth, some area here in Metro Manila are polluted, you can tell by the vehicle na nag la'labas ng itim na usok at mga pabrica na mas nag dudulot ng pollution.

We arrived at our destination at exactly 2:00pm,  Mang Carding parked the car meters away from the Mall, he'll be the one who escort me inside the Mall since he knows where my grandparents.

RYF that's the name of the mall, it placed right in top of the hotel with huge fancy calligraphy it has black color with gold linings. Theirs two body guard on the intrance that guarding the people whose going in and out.

One of the guard check my prada bag before they let us in, we now heading to where my grandparents are. There, i saw my beloved lolo talking to a middle aged man, they both wearing a black tuxedos. You can see authority by their looks that can makes anyone back off.

I don't wanna interrupt their talks but I'm eager to hug my Lolo, i tap Lolo's shoulder and kiss him in the chic, he stunned by what i did. Hehehe cute lolo when he finally recognize me he immediately give me a warm hugged that i was been longing for almost a decade.

"Miracle, my sweet apo" sweet smile plastered on his lips "You didn't even tell me you're going home apo" while his both hands are on my face creasing it gently, my Lolo's touch will always be my favorite.

"I wanna surprise you all" i pout like a kid and give my lolo a puppy eye that I always did kapag gusto ko mag palambing "Where's lola by the way?" I questioned

"Let me take you to her" bumaling siya sa kausap niya kanina upang mag paalam, Lolo looks cute because he's talking nonstop, talking about what happened to them year ago, how they miss me, how they celebrate their birthday and those events are heart melting, dahil doon ko nalaman kung gaano nila talaga ako kamahal

I'm their favorite grandchild after all

Finally we spotted Lola at the jewelry store with her Amigas nag hahanap ata sila ng mabibili "Lilith, i have a surprise for you" Lolo said to Lola. Lolo look at me urging me to greet Lola and i did.

"Hello madame Lilith" i greet with British accent, because Lola is pure Britain, She has this electric baby blue eyes which are beautiful, blonde straight hair na hanggang balikat, and an evory skin like me.

While on the other hand my Lolo Bentley is British too but half German, Lolo have dark brown hair with a clean cut, masasabi morin na gwapo ito kahit my edad because his a mestizo and masculine kahit patanda na,  he has this grey orbs eye na tanging ako lang din ang mayron, all my family and relatives are blue and hazel brown eyes.

That's why both of my grandparents called me Miracle even though it's not my real name, they gave me that nickname because only me got my Lolo's eyes and no one else does in our family.

"Miracle! Oh god! You surprised me big time darling" Lola's reaction was priceless and hugged me super tight but warm "Let me introduce you Mira to my amigas" they all three and not pure Filipino you can tell it by just looking at them. "Amigas meet my adorable apo, Miriasha Zari Sanjida, Apo meet my amigas" i politely greet them and give them sweet and sincere smile, my Lola's friend are so kind.

Nag paalam na si Lolo na kakausapin yung mga ka business partner niya while I'm sitting beside with Lola eating a vegetable salad with lemonade, I don't have appetite to eat carbs today and I'm still kinda jetlag.

Theirs so many people that were invited, business tycoons, Artists and even models, i know it because some of them are quit familiar to me since they're also popular abroad, the mall was huge inside and super spacious, the interior design are minimalist but elegant you can see that every store are screaming gold, in my opinion only first class people can afford every item that had in this mall because it's kinda expensive for lower class.

I still haven't seen the owner of this hotel but that Ramcel Ynox Fuevo is kinda familiar to me. I think i heard it somewhere, According to Lola she said a while ago, Mr. Fuevo is a business tycoon , he owned five malls not including this one, and 6 different five star hotel and he also own pharmaceutical companies around the world.

While i was busy eating my salad i saw a familiar built that i saw 7 years ago. He's scanning the place when he spotted me. My heart suddenly beats so wild not knowing the reason why. He stopped turning as he stood a few feet infront of me. He gazed at me from across the big hall, not breaking our eye contact.

And with that.......i feel...

De Javu

*****
This story is not yet edited
Sorry for the grammatical errors and typos

Enjoy reading:>