chapter 6

We arrived in Palawan at exactly 1:30 in the morning, Raiden already had a reservation before we arrived because it was said na sagot naman ito from the company nag pag eendorse-san nila.

There's two rooms that are preserved because there is that one room will be occupy by this bitch while the other will be shared by Raiden and Austin, i knew his name because he introduced himself earlier but I didn't pay attention to it.

"Just share a room with Denise, the bed is big and you two will fit" Raiden spoke habang kalong niya paang higad into bridal style dahil nag tutulog tulogan ito.

I raise my middle finger at him "No thanks, ayokong tumabi sa higad, i can sleep there" turo ko sa lounge chair sa my tabing dagat.

I didn't wait for him to answer me when I went to the lounge chair and sat there, I was afraid of the dark but I didn't care anymore, I was now consumed by jealousy and annoyance with that man and to his woman!

I don't have the right para mag inarti dahil hindi naman talaga ako kasama sa lakad nato, I've grown enough, i can take care of myself. Sabi pa nga ni Raiden.

But I didn't even change my dress! I'm still wearing my luxury dress that my mommy gave to me, I'm sure i will cold because it's sleeveless for goddamn sake!

I don't have a choice but to sleep I don't care anymore if there's mosquitoes in here at kapag nag kasakit ako it's Raiden's fault because he dragged me here! I wanted to get a room but they are fully booked because they say there are many tourists na nag babakasyon.

I swear Raiden Yves Fuevo you will pay for letting me sleep here!

I count all the stars even though I can barely count them all I really want to be sleepy Until I felt that my eyelids were getting heavy and I couldn't handle the sleepiness.....

***

Raiden's Pov

"I know you're awake, Denise, don't wait for me to throw you just so I can prove that you're really awake" i proclaimed When Zari left to go to the Lounge chair.

When Denise didn't give a damn to what i said i let her go that causes her to fall in the sand.

She winced in pain on what i did, will she deserves it. After flirting with me right in front of Zari, Denise is one of my fuck buddies and she has no right to do that to Zari!

Because zari seemed to be my responsibility When we first met seven years ago, I like her because she's pretty and adorable, but not in a romantic way.

I only see her as a little sister, Even if I marry her, that won't change that I really treat her like a sister.

Because that's what I stamped on the tickle that I should only treat her like a little sister!

I made boundaries that no Miriasha Zari Sanjida is allowed to tresspass...

But how can i control myself knowing that she's gonna be my wife very soon!

Fuck!

I didn't pay attention to Denise and went to where Zari was And I saw her sleeping peacefully with his two hands on her head making it as her pillow.

I must admit that Zari grown beautiful, she has almond shape eyes and has the cold ashes pair eyes, her natural dark chocolate straight hair and it's worn in uncomplicated style. She has long creamy white legs, that every man would wanted, and a perfect curves that every women's dream body, she has delicate ears and her pinkish luscious lips that everyone would dare to taste it.

Damn I'm having a boner!

I didn't think twice about picking Zari and put her in the room that I and the Jerk will occupy, It's up to Austin where he sleeps because i already double locked the door and lay down on the sofa....Facing the bed freely watching Zari sleeping.

Suddenly, our first meeting came to my mind......

Flashback

"Damn bro you're getting old" I told alex because he is 24 now.

Alex has been my close friend since childhood because his grandfather and daddy were childhood friends also a partner in the business industry.

Many people attended Alex's birthday including our college classmates and his cousins ​​who came from different countries.

I excuse myself to Alex that I was going to use the restroom because fuck! I've been holding my pee for a while now!

Damn!

I was about to enter the kitchen when someone call me.

"H-hey s-sir" said the little girl with a trembling voice

This is probably Alex's cousin, because she is wearing a yellow knee length maxi dress That her milky skin shine bright even more which was matched by her dark chocolate colored not-to long hair.

She looks like a Barbie.

"C-could you help me?" She asked me i was about to ask what is it when i look at her Hand that was white and smooth stained with a blood.... Of fuck what to do?!

I immediately came to her and took her hand to wash it in the faucet oh fuck! I feel like I'm going crazy while holding her soft hand...i shouldn't act like this!

You jerk get with yourself she's just a kid! An innocent angel to be exact!

"Do you know where's the first aid kit?" she shook her head, and i was about to take her inside where her family is para magamot agad ang sugat niya, but she stop me.

I looked at her confused but she said, she don't want to make her family worried, fuck! She was about to leave when i suddenly Carry him like a baby And exit through the kitchen door.

I didn't give a damn kahit naiihi na ako..tangina!, the important thing now is the angel with me,she needs to be treated, she has been crying on my chest for a while now.

He treated his wound, and now this angel's former vitality has returned she's talkative, even though I treat her coldly, it doesn't even care!

What's with this child?

Really?I didn't want her to call me kuya so I told her to call me múzh instead of kuya.

I don't know what's with this child but fuck! I can't seem to handle I'm getting insane with this little angel, Even though I just saw her earlier.

Pinaalis kona siya because damn! I can't control myself, I touched her lips, and I was eager to taste it!

But that's wrong, she's too young para pag nasahan and he's Alex's cousin and when he finds out, he might suddenly beat me up!

Oh damn! Putangina!

I know it's malabo to happen that we'll see each other again, i should put boundaries and Eliminate the bad things napumapasok sa isip ko pag dating sa batang yun.

Come on Raiden! She's to young and innocent for your liking! For fucking sake! I'm going insane!

I don't know what will happen if we meet again, I might find it difficult to control myself!

So you better hide little kid...

*****
Don't forget to vote:)

This chapter is not yet edited
Sorry for the grammatical errors and typos

Enjoy reading;)