Chapter 3

I don't know what to say....my brain is not well functioning.... I'm stunned in my set while still making eye contact with him...it feels surreal, I am beyond grateful to finally see him again after seven years

I'm waiting for this moment to happen...to see him again...

He became more manly, and i can see a tint of joy and wait?...l-longing in his eyes, or I'm just too grateful to see him again and assume that he felt the same way i felt? I don't know

I give him my full smile and about to wave when a model approach him and he averted my gaze to break our eye contact, nawala ang ngiti at ibinaba ang kamay ko. I'm just looking at them while pouting like a kid, the girl was blubbering and his paying attention to what it was saying and even smiling sometimes.

That hurts my feelings, will i admitt that i have a little crush on him, little lang naman and seeing him talking to other girl and smiling made my blood boiled in anger i wanted to scratch that face of her!...hmmppff!

He sipp on his wine and look at me licking his lower lips that made me gasp, he's so hot doing that! and then smirk at me because of my reaction and that make me pout even more.

So i ask lola of her permission that I am going home, i want sleep and I don't wanna see him enjoying others girls company while I am here! Ako dapat kausap niya not that giraffe! I looked at him once again and seeing him intently listening to the girl, i felt a pang on my chest because of that sight....so i walk hurriedly and ask Lolo's personal driver to drive me back to the mansion..

***

1 week had passed after finally see him i can't even sleep properly thinking about our encounter that can't get away from my system. Nawawala lang siya sa isip ko kapag my get together kami ng mga cousins ko and when I'm with my Lolo and Lola

But day by day while staying here i witnessed how my grandparents being stressed and problematic about their problems they encounter on the company.

One day i accidentally eavesdroped them talking in the dinning hall when i was about to enter...

"If  Zernon can't find a solution about this problem we don't have a choice but to use that ace card"

Zernon is my dad, and i have conclusion that they are talking about the company's problem, I'm not blind para hindi makita na nalulugi na ang company na pinag hirapan nila Lola and Daddy, that's why they want to find a solution on how to overcome it. But what's with the ace card?

"Are you insane Zexnon?!"

"You can't blame me Lilith, this is our only chance to raise the company from starving" nalulugi na nga talaga ito.

"Do what you wanna do, but I'm out of this! I don't want Miracle to disowned me as her Lola!"

wait? Why me? Curiosity's eating me but I can't stay there any longer they might found out that I'm eavesdropping on their conversation they don't want that. Naalala ko'pa noon they saw me listening to their conversation and they scolded me about that, because it's so wrong they even took my iPad as a punishment for being a bad girl.

Even curiosity drives my body I can't confront my grandparents of what i heard, edi nalaman nila! Instead i get my phone and watch YouTube acted like I did not heard anything.

"Miracle" i was startled when i hear lolo calls me with a serious tone "Library" and that i know he wanna say something very important, dahil ka kakausapin ni Lolo sa library if it's not too important.

I followed him and sit in the chair that is infront of his table while he's sitting on his swivel chair like it's his throne, pinatong niya ang kanyang dalawang kamay sa kanya mukha habang ang dalawang siko naman niya ay nakatungkod sa mesa.

"What is it Lo?" I'm kinda worried and afraid of what he was about to say, dahil baka tungkol ito sa companya kaya niya ako ipinatawag, will I can't work yet in the company because I'm still schooling, 4th year college Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Marketing (BSBA MM), i wanna continue my study here in the Philippines and i already enrolled one of the school here. Next month pa 'ang start ng class.

"I know, you knew what is happening in our company right?" I nodded "Malaking pera ang nawawala sa companya and it's still under investigations kung sino ang mag nanakaw sa loob ng companya" oh..my..god! I thought nalulugi lang ang company yun pala ninanakaw na ang pera ng company.

"About nine-hundred millions ang nanakaw, the company can't progress well kung ganun kalaking halaga ang nawawala, so many investors are pulling out because of your Dad, being irresponsible CEO at hindi 'raw iti nababagay mamuno, and some of them are scared to invest in our company baka 'raw manakaw ulit"

"But why? Daddy's doing his job very well he even can't sleep and eat because he's working hard! At yun paang sasabihin nila?"

Lolo sigh" I know hija I'm telling you this because you're part of this family, we don't wanna hide it from you or from your cousins"

"B-but...h-how can the Company survive?" I ask worriedly, natatakot ako na baka mawala nalang bigla ang lahat ng pinag hirapan nila lolo and daddy, and I don't wanna see myself begging to people to lend me money! That's not me! Marami akong arti sa katawan and I don't know how to be tipid

I heard Lolo heavy sigh and look into my eyes directly "You're the ace Miracle" and with that, i know what he was implying to say, in the business world you will do anything and everything just for the sake of your company, kahit kapalit pa nito ay ang kaligayahan ng pamilya mo.

"D-do....y-you...want me to get married?"

ganun naman eh, Lolo and lola are just arrange marriage by their parents dahil nalugi narin dati ang companya, Lola told me about their love story it was horrific because they don't love each other at first, ang malala pa' ay myroon silang mga karelasyon bago sabak sa kasalang hindi naman nila gusto.

"I know we were selfish in this situation Mira but this is the only way, your parents already agreed with this" I don't know what to say....so my conclusion was right all along, and my parents already agreed without asking my permission first, i felt betrayed!

"W-why me?" i said with so much pain, i have too many cousins pero bakit ako? Tears are slowly building up in my eyes, I can't take this any longer

"Because you're the only daughter of the current CEO Mira" but i have brothers! I have four damn brothers! "Your brothers can't be arranged marriage, dahil puro lalaki ang anak ng taong naka usap ko tungkol sa kasal nato" nabasa siguro ni lolo ang nasa isip dahil sa nag tataka kung ipinukol sa kanya.

"If this is the only way to save the company..... I don't have a choice but agree"

Lolo hug me instantly dahil sa sinabi ko, kung ito lamang ang paraan then i would gladly to do it, dahil ayokong mabuhay na puro pag sisisi kapag tuloyang nalugi ang companya, this is the only favor they ask to me, lahat ng luho ko ay binibigay nila ng walang pag aalinlangan  they even spoiled me in everything...I love my family very much to the point where I can sacrifice my own happiness for their sake.

This is the only help i can do habang wala pa akong nararating sa Buhay

I don't want to disappoint my family

*****
Don't forget to vote:)

This chapter is not yet edited sorry for the grammatical errors and typos

Enjoy reading:)