chapter 10

(Happy Valintines everyone! Dahil diyan my regalo ako sainyo, happy reading!)

Warning:  semi R18🔞

After sharing that intimate moment, Raiden's demeanor towards me undergoes a noticeable shift.

He becomes more affectionate and openly displays his affection for me. As we continue sitting by the bonfire, Raiden wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer in a warm embrace.

Shit! Am i dreaming?

I can feel the tenderness in Raiden's touch, and it fills me with a sense of comfort and security. I rests my head against his chest, feeling the steady rhythm of his heartbeat, and a contented smile graces my lips.

Raiden's sweet gestures, the way he holds me, and the warmth of his embrace. It's as if a new level of intimacy has been unlocked between us.

I feels a sense of gratitude for this beautiful and tender moment, cherishing the sweetness that Raiden has brought...alam kung pansamantala lang ito pero sana ganito nalang palagi.

"Hey lovers, natanong na ang lahat maliban kay Miriasha" jona said

Oh yeah, napansin korin yun lahat sila ay nakapag laro na maliban nalang sakin, alangan naman hindi nila ako tanongin edi naging unfair.

I gave jona a smile ready to take task "Dare" inunahan kona siya.

"I dare you to sing" Denise blurted out.

Si Jona sana ang mag uutos sakin pero Denise challenge me to sing in front of everyone with intention of embarrassing me.

I initially taken aback by the dare, i take a deep breath and decided to embrace the challenge, with a newfound confidence umayos ako sa pag kakaupo ready to showcase my hidden talent.

I take a deep breath and decided to sing Can't help falling In love by Elves Presly

Wise men say, only fools rush in...
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall i stay? Would it be a sin
If I can't  help falling in love with you?

My voice carries the heartfelt message of the song, resonating with everyone presence... Looking at Raiden each time i speak every line...

Like a river flows, surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes, some things are meant to be
Take my hand..take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you...

Slowly Raiden hands reaches mine, we intertwined our hands habang kumakanta ako...

Denise who had expected embarrassment, i found her stunned by my talent..

As the song fills the air, My voice conveys the depth of my emotions and mh growing affection for Raiden. The lyrics serve as a heartfelt expression of my felings, capturing the vulnerability and sincerity that my wishes to convey to him.

Through my performance, i hopes that the words and melody of the song will touch Raiden's heart, helping him understand the depth of my motions and the connection i feels towards him.

I gues my singing touches the hearts of the group including ni Raiden who's listening, leaving them in awe of my talent and the vulnerability i displays

As the song comes to an end nights erupts into applause and cheers.

"I didn't know a brat like you had an angelic voice" Raiden speak up habang nag lalakad kami pabalik sa kubo...