chapter 4

"I'm sorry princess if you're experiencing this hell, and Kuya can't even do anything just to out you of this shit!" kuya Marzin said , in facetime i know he's frustrated right now when i told him what Lolo said yesterday.

He already knew it since last week he also begged our Parents if it's possible kung siya nalang daw ang ikasal at wag na ako, my brothers loves me so damn much, they even spoiled me with their love and care.

Our parents are against also in this damn marriage but they have no choice but to accept it. I know it's hard for them to give my hands to someone, I'm their only daughter after all.

"I know Kuya no need to feel guilty, i already agreed with this also, if this is what my destiny is I'm willing to accept it" i said while tears are streaming down to my face, i heard kuya Marzin course when he saw me crying, he keep saying sorry dahil wala manlang siyang nagawa bilang nakakatandang kapatid namin.

Kuya cheer me up and his making sure that everything will be fine, I'm Just listening to him talking about how happy he was i came into their life.

I have this bitchy attitude that no one else can handle except them, My behavior is like this because maybe I'm too spoiled when it comes to my family. What I want is what i get.

Kuya Marzin even sing me a song. Hearing my kuya singing a beautiful melody urge me to sleep.

***
I'm getting ready now because we're going out for dinner,  But it's not just dinner because we'll meet the family I'm about to marry anytime soon.

I don't have any idea of who's my soon-to-be husband is....just great Miriasha!

I just wear a old rose Elegant short sleeve sequin long evening dress with a slit five inches below my thighs, i paired it with a white faux leather stiletto, I also put on light make up and I tie my hair into missy bun and put some hair strands on my face. I get my Saint Laurent plaque white glitter pouch when i satisfied with my looks.

Mang carding are the one who's driving the Limousine that my Lolo owned. Lola's wearing temperament short sleeved chiffon dress that's suits on her with her short straight hair with side parted bangs, Lola looks sophisticated with her make up.

On the other hand Lolo is wearing a Black suit along with white inner long sleeve with a black tie paired with a black trouser pants and black patent leather shoes. He's pogi with his silver Ivy league haircut.

We arrived in a fine dinning restaurant. These types of restaurants try to create a stylish atmosphere that speaks of elegance, exclusivity, and class.

"Good evening Ramcel, sorry we're a bit late" Lolo said.

What the heck?!

Ramcel Ynox Fuevo and Lolo are shaking hands, this means? no fucking way!

"Nah, it's fine kararating lang namin" Mr. Fuevo said. Tumingin ako sa katabi nitong Lalaki na nakapag higit ng hininga ko.

Shit!

Raiden Yves Fuevo, is standing next to his Father lookingly handsome and hot, with his black long sleeve polo that's unbuttoned the three buttons on his chest, with a dark pants.
He's gwapo talaga with his clean cut.

Lola and Mrs. Fuevo greet each other with beso "Hi po good evening, Ma'am and Sir Fuevo" i said i also use po as a respect even though I don't use that word. "I'm Miriasha Zari Sanjida po" i introduce myself. "You're gorgeous ma'am "

"Aw, how sweet of you. Finally to meet you hija, Call me mommy after all roon din naman yun papunta" all of them nodded.

Then she gesture Raiden to come forward"This is Raiden, your soon to be husband"