chapter 9

We have been staying here in Boracy for five days, yesterday Raiden's photoshoot finished and his work colleagues requested to extend our stay on the island by one day.

Which is today

I finds a serene spot on the beach, my gaze fixed on the breathtaking sight of the sun gently descending towards the horizon. As i sits in quiet contemplation, reflects on the beauty and tranquility of the moment.

I settles myself on the soft sand, feeling a sense of calm wash over me.

The gentle sound of crashing waves and the soothing warmth of the sand beneath my feet create a peaceful ambiance.

I takes a deep breath, inhaling the salty sea air, and exhales, releasing any lingering tension.

Wala nag bago sa pakikitungo sa akin ni Raiden sa loob ng limang araw na kasama ko ito. Bukod sa palaging mainit ang ulo nito sakin.

Hindi ko kasama ngayon si Raiden dahil nag paiwan ito sa Lounge house, my mahalaga 'raw itong aasikasohin.

I heard earlier that his father called him. They talked about the company i guess?

I think it's confidential because he let me out

As the sun begins its descent, My eyes are drawn to the vibrant hues that paint the sky.

I marvels at the way the colors blend and merge, casting a warm glow over the surroundings.

In this moment, I finds solace and a deep appreciation for the simple beauty that surrounds me.

I contemplates the passage of time, realizing that just like the setting sun, life is a continuous cycle of beginnings and endings.

We don't know what the outcome will be..

As the sun sinks lower, I feels a sense of gratitude welling up within me.

I am grateful for the opportunity to witness such natural beauty, to be a part of this awe-inspiring spectacle. I acknowledges the privilege of being present in this moment, surrounded by the vastness of the ocean and the vastness of the universe.

Lubog na ang araw pero ito parin ako naka upo sa dalampasigan naka tingin sa kawalan.

I felt a presence beside, akala ko kung sino pero si Raiden lang pala. Wearing the usual serious and authority aura.

"Tapos kana?" I ask, patungkol sa inasikaso niya

He simple noded to what i ask, there's a silent between us no one dares to speak.

Huminga ng malalim itong katabi ko mukang malalim yata ang iniisp

"Austine invited us, they wanted to have a get together in the next hour, near the beach" sabi niya habang naka tingala sa langit.

Defining his perfect sculpt jawline and emphasizing his pointed nose.

They had just finished a successful photoshoot and wanted to celebrate their accomplishments.

Knowing Raiden's aloof and reserved nature, they understood that getting him to join in the festivities might be a challenge, but they were determined to include him.

Mukang napilit siguro ang isang to..

Balak ko sanang mag palit mona ng damit sa kubo pero sabi ni Raiden it's not necessary naman daw kaya hindi na ako nag bihis he just gave me his hoodie na sobrang bango.

I wana keep it!

Raiden's colleagues gathered around us when we arrived, their faces filled with excitement and anticipation. While Raiden being Raiden he just looked at them with his usual calm expression.