CHAPTER SIX - Jealousy

Jennie sat in her parked car with a cup of coffee in her hand dazed out of it. After yesterday, she was confused. 

'Were Lis and Somi flirting with one another in front of my eyes?' She pondered.

"Hey." Lisa knocked on her car window, causing her to jump up in shock.

"Sorry." She apologized, pulling her beanie further down her head to cover her cold ears.

Jennie turned off her car, opening up her car door as she stepped out. "It's alright. I wasn't paying much attention, and I guess this is payback for all the years I've scared you." She zipped her jacket up.

"Ready to see this property? I think it's a perfect spot to have your design studio. It checks everything off your list." Jennie strolled up to the empty property.

"I'm excited. This is a nice sized parking lot which is something I wasn't expecting, but it's a bonus." Lisa stuffed her hand in her pockets, trailing behind the real estate agent.

"I figured a nice sized parking lot would be a must-have that you'll later think about." Jennie fills her in.

"You know me so well." Lisa stepped around Jennie to open the door up for her. "I need a woman like you in my life."

Jennie couldn't help but smile, trying to conceal it with her hands as she stepped into the building. She missed this about her. Lisa's ability to ease her mind and make her comfortable in any situation.

"You don't want a woman like me. You know how it goes with me. I'm liable to run away. I've done it multiple times already." Jen equipped.

"Probably not. You've left those men at the altar, but not me. You're not attracted to them because they're men, but I think you're attracted to me." Lalisa proudly stated.

Jennie stared at her before moving her feline eyes away. "For the millionth time, I'm not gay Lis."

"Bi-sexual maybe? I mean you won't deny being attracted to me. Are you attracted to me Ruby Jane?"

Jennie sighed, gulping loudly as she stripped out of her jacket. "The heat clearly works. It's very hot in here." She breathed out.

"Ignore my question? I feel it." Lisa challenged. "It is warm in here." Jennie shook her head. "I'm not gay Manoban and that's all that matters."

"Right." Lisa moved her attention to the property. "This is amazing. This is perfect." She swiveled around. "You were right when you said it would check everything off my list and more."

"This is a large open space. Perfect for everything I need for my studio. You're seriously good at what you do."

"Thank you." Jennie replied.

"Are there any issues listed?"