CHAPTER NINE - Clandestine

Jennie happily bounced down the stairs with a little more pep in her step than usual, so both her sisters took notice of the change. 

"Why are you so bubbly?" Jisoo asked, sliding a cup of coffee over to her sister. 

Jennie took a sip of the warm beverage, humming as the warm liquid slid down her throat. "I finally felt it last night. I got all of it. All the above." She blushed, as she giggled like a teenager and covered her face with her hair. 

Jisoo and Somi frowned, confused about what Jennie was talking about. "Felt what?" 

"The tingles, butterflies, fireworks. I had felt it once before, and I felt it again with the same person last night." Jennie admitted, touching her lips. 

"With whom? Weren't you here wrapping the presents with Manoban all night?" Jisoo pointed out still confused. 

Somi smiled, realizing now what that meant, so she looked over at her oldest sister. "Yeah, and Jennie felt all those things with her. Am I right?" 

Jennie nodded her head, shocking her older sister who was stunned, to say the least. 

"You're gay?" Jisoo asked Jennie. 

"No, I'm not gay. I'm just in love with my Lili. I've never felt this way for another woman. I've never felt this way with anyone." Jennie admitted. 

"Please don't judge me." She begged, approaching tears as her sisters stared at her. "I've known she was the one since junior year, but I've been rejecting it."