EPILOGUE - Blissfulness

Jennie softly knocked on Lisa's front door before she entered her home, discovering the door was already unlocked.

She removed her jacket and shoes at the front door before she walked through Lisa's house, laughing as Lisa's loud voice filled the space. 

"Did you brush your teeth, Jihoon?" Lisa called out to the young boy. He bounced his head with a mischievous smirk settled on his lips. 

"I don't believe you. Brush them again for me." Lisa challenged. 

Jihoon sighed, tossing his hands up before he made his way back to the bathroom to brush his teeth for the first time. 

She went to walk away when Lily walked past her wearing the same Frozen dress she had been wearing since she got it on Christmas. "Hey, I thought we agreed to wear something other than the princess dress today?" Lisa asked her. 

"But I love this dress so much. I want to wear it all the time." The little girl complained. 

"Lily, go put on the dress we agreed for you to wear today for the New Year's Party. Please?" Lisa begged the five-year-old. 

"I don't want to. I love this dress." She bit back, sadly looking up at her. 

"It needs to be cleaned princess. You can't wear the same dress forever without washing it. Go put on the dress we decided for you to wear today, so this one can get washed." 

Lily shook her head no, pouting as she folded her arms across her chest, glaring at taller woman. 

Lisa sighed, ready to fall out from exhaustion. It was only nine o'clock in the morning, yet she was already struggling with the kids. 

She ran her hand through her hair, ready to give up when Jennie made her appearance known. "How about we go downstairs and wash your dress? Lisa is right, it needs to be cleaned." 

"I don't want to. My frozen dress gives me the magic Elsa has. I can't take it off. If I do it won't have the magic or luck anymore." Lily looked down at the light blue dress she had on. 

"You know a dress can lose its magic if it doesn't get clean? We can clean it together." Jennie persuaded.