[☆] welcome back

Chapter 1.

Author's pov

"So many people, so choatic, just felling like going back". She said as soon as she landed in india at mumbai airport. She took her luggage and exited the airport with a not so good look on her face.

"Aahna" someone called out her name as she turned around to find her chacha (paternal uncle) waving his hand and calling her out. Instead having a single expression, she had double expression on her face. One was love and other was hatered. She had both towards him.

"No matter how hard i try to stay away from you but some or the other day i had to face you". She thought to herself but was pulled back to reality when her chacha pulled her in hug.

"I missed you so much my child, did you missed me too". Her uncle said while pulling out from hug

"Not really, chacha most of the time i used to be busy so didn't got the time to miss you" she said with a fake smile but the look that was formed on her uncle face was not that good, and it was clearly visible. He was disappointed at her answer, he didn't expected her to say like that. But he neglected it as it was a double happiness moment for him first was because his Aahna came back and second was because his only daughter's haldi mehndi rasam (a ritual that takes place in india a day or two before the marriage) was organized today.

"Come let's go my dear, your mother is waiting for you". Her uncle said To which she nodded, her uncle helped her in putting her luggage in the car which they owned and not only one they owned many and why won't they cause they are the Malhotra's. The famous bussinessmen of india.

The Malhotra's company is handled by shrikant Malhotra, Aahna's uncle and by Rajesh malhotra, Aahna's father. And soon it will be handled by their next heir Aahna Malhotra, for which she went to abroad to study futher about bussiness and now she had came back to attend her sister's wedding, to attend suhana Malhotra's wedding who is the famous fashoin designer in india. And who is the daughter of shrikant Malhotra.

Suhana was never interested in business so she choosed to follow her dream. But the same does not goes with Aahna she always wanted to become a business women. since childhood, she had saw herself in the three piece suit and having a dark aura that a owner of the company has.

Suhana and Aahna both had lived together since childhood but than too both were the poles apart.
One whose everything is business and second whose everything things is fashion designing, one was as sharp as thorne and the other one was as delicate as flower, one believe in holding grudges and the other one who believe in forgiveness, the only similarity that they both shared is that both of them can go to any extend for their dreams. And both of them can go to any extend to snatch something which belongs to them. Let it be a toy or their love one's.
                        《《《》》》

Finally after a long journey their car stopped its motion. Aahna and shrikant exited the car and now Aahan was standing infornt of the mansion which she used to address as home. Her gaze directly went towards the nameplate that has "The Malhotra's" craved on it. Her lips which formed a straight line since when finally craved into a smile as she trace the nameplate by her hand.
She looked at the house which was decorated for the ceremony that is going to take place today.

"Bacha let's go" shrikant said to which Aahna nodded and as she took a step towards the door she was flooded with the good memories but along with them she was also flooded with the bad memories as soon as she had the flood of the bad memories she covered her ears inorder to calm herself down, as this is what she always does whenever the bad memories haunt her. After claming herself down she entered in the house and was greeted by suhana