[☆]pheli rasoi

chapter 7☆

Aahna woke up due to the loud sound that was created by Siddharth who went in the bathroom by slamming the door harshly. Aahna just sigh heavily and checked the time. She waited for him to come out.

After sometime siddharth finally came out being deck in royal blue color coat pant. His dressing was indicating that he was going somewhere. Aahna became curious seeing him like this, she thought that he will wait till the breakfast and than he will head to where he was going.

She went in the bathroom and after sometime she came back while being deck in a red banarsi saree, hair tied in a bun hand full with red chuda and sindoor filled in her hair partition. She was now standing infront of the mirror while again regretting her decision.

She shrug her thoughts off and went to the kitchen to make her first Rasoi.
《《《》》》

Dining was being set by the maids and here Aahna was being restless in the kitchen. It was not like she was making this for the first time or maybe she was. Maids helped her alot in preparing the breakfast soon the dining table was filled the dishes that were prepared by Aahna.

Members started coming towards the dining and took their respective seats.
"Let's see what you have prepared bhabhi". Kabir said with the excitement filled in his voice.

He opened the lid, and saw Dal bhati in it. In the excitement he started opening the lids and found Mirchi bada, palak panner, kanda kachauri and gajar ka halwa in the sweet dish. Just a few seconds later the maids came with malaidar lassi.

The breakfast was almost full of Rajasthani cuisine. Everyone place was occupied except siddharth's place. He was no where to be find in the living room. Aahana's eyes were unknowingly searching for those pairs of eyes where she get lost everytime.

The sound of footstep echoed in the dining area indicating siddharth's presence. He walked down the stairs and started walking towards the main gate.

"Siddharth were are you going have your breakfast first". Vineta shouted

"Not in a mood maa, got an important stuff to deal with." He said while walking away while Aahna was seeing his retreating figure.

Everyone enjoyed her cooking. Elders gave her shagun to which she was denying to accept but accepted it one's everyone forced her to.

"Bhabhi, won't you ask me for your gift". As soon as he said the doorbell rang.

"I guess your gift is here". He said while she looked at him with a frown on her face. She went to open the door and as she did she got her biggest surprise of the day.

"Khushi". She screamed and hugged her.
"What are you going here?" She asked while pulling away.

"You know i gave an interview for the job...she said and Aahna nodded in agreement..... i got selected ". She completed herself and Aahna hugged her again in excitement.

Everyone came towards the door due to their screaming. Khushi met with everyone and vineta asked here where she is going to stay. Khushi told about the apartment which she rented hearing to which everyone got disappointed.

Dadu made an announcement saying that Khushi is going to stay with them. Khushi protested alot but her efforts where all in vain. Atlast she agreed to it. Aahna was really very happy but someone else was way too happy than Aahna because of khushi's residence in her house.

It was kabir unknowingly he was way too happy for it. From the time he saw her in the wedding he was feeling something different. He was just overwhelmed when he came to know that Khushi had given an interview in his company. Without thinking much he accepted her and called her by himself.