[☆] New beginning.

☆chapter 5☆

Aahan woke up due to the sunlight which were hitting her on her face. She opened her eyes and looked around the room as it's was not hers. After a moment she remembered about the turn that her life has taken. She hit her forehand by her palm and she gaze as someone was watching her. She moved her head and found siddharth looking at her.
"You are late wifey, it's already 11.30 pm."

He said hearing to which she got up from the bed hurridely and went towards the bathroom.

She opened the cabinet to take the toothpaste and as she did, her gaze went towards the fashwash, and the shampoo and the conditioner every product was replaced by the one she liked.

She was shocked by seeing this but she ignored it. She took a bath and when she went towards the closet to get dressed her gaze went towards the dresses kept in the wardrobe. Her eyes widened and jaws were dropped down. Because again everything was changes the dresses which were earlier were no where to be found instead the wordrobe was fill with her likings. The pastal colors, black color dress some Indian and some western and some indowestern dresses were kept which were totally of her type. She got herself dressed in a red Anarkali dress, the sindoor filled in her hair partition, open hair accompained with a mangalsutra she walked out of the bathroom only to find siddharth waiting for her.

"Did you change the stuffs in the bathroom"

"Did you change the stuffs in the bathroom". She asked.

"Yes". He replied to which she raised her brows asking him the reason behind it.

"Actually I just remembered that the stuffs which were kept in the bathroom were of suhana's and as she is not in my life anymore so why will her stuffs be with me. And most importantly as you have entered in my life so the same things will apply to your stuffs" he replied clamly.

"And how did you knew about my likings". She asked.

She soon as these words came out of her mouth he got a little flashback.

Flashback

As Siddharth was changing his outfit he heard a sobbing voice he went towards the bathroom door and put his ears on it. He was not able to hear anything but the only words that he heard was "you are the replacement of suhana". He joined the dots and he remembered about the stuffs kept in the bathroom were meant for suhana. By hearing those words he came to a conclusion that something is wrong between them.

《《《》》》

He opened his eyes to see if Aahna is sleeping peacefully or not after making sure that she was slepping soundfully he went towards the bathroom, took a big empty box and started filling it with the suhana's stuffs.

He took box and went to throw it in the garbage.

"Now i have to fill up the cabinates and wordrobe again but I don't know about her liking..... how will I ...... he was thinking when a person came into his mind it was kushi. Kushi gave her number to him so that she can call him and yell at him if he does something wrong to Aahna. He quickly called her and after 3 unsuccessful calls she finally picked up the call on the 4 time and said
"Heyy who are you, are you mad, is this the time to call someone, it's ....she took a momentary pause to see the time and said...... "it's 4.00 am in the morning".