[☆] moving into 'our' house.

chapter 8

"What a seductive belief-that one can start fresh simply by jettisoning one's history, that one can leave all that is painful or unsavory behind."

-SUSAN REBECCA WHITE".

As Aahna read those words on her phone screen a smirk was plastered on her face. Unknowingly a tear escaped from a eye. Wiping it up she got up from her bed and and went downstairs she saw everyone having breakfast in garden laughing and having fun she smiled looking them and went towards them.

Siddharth was on a business call and was walking towards the garden for breakfast but his steps halted at the sight in front of him . Aahna was laughing wholeheartedly while running from Kabir, her laughing sound has mesmerized Siddharth "beautiful isn't she" Khushi said from his back siddharth looked at her and again at Aahna and said "she is". Aahna was enjoying after a long time with Kabir and his family they love aahna as their own, soon everyone settled at the table and started having breakfast with Kabir teasing aahna and Khushi along with everyone started laughing.

"Aahna we will be leaving after breakfast" said Siddharth

"where??" Aahan questioned

"to our house" he answered

"So where are we right now !!" Aahna said sarcastically.

"yes this is also our home but I live somewhere else and come here whenever I miss them."
Siddharth said calmly "why can't I live here." she mumbled and stopped eating her breakfast. "Ok we will leave here and our aunt is coming with shristi " said Siddharth knowing aahna's jealousy"we will go " aahna quickly agreed.

Soon it was their time for the departure kabir came towards Aahna and said
"Aahnaaaaa.....
"Kabirrrrr.......
"I am gonna miss you". They both said together they parted themselves, looked towards eachother and again pulled themselves in the hug with fake crying.
Siddharth pulled Aahna towards him and said "enough of the melodrama he took Aahna's hand in his and waves it towards kabir while saying, now bye".

As he said Aahna rolled her eyes and pulled her hand and went towards kumar and hugged him
"Take care of yourself and come to meet us regularly" Kumar said hugging aahna. Aahna parted away from him and nodded in agreement.

"Bye I will miss you " aahna replied and sat in the car .

Aahna's POV

It's only been a few days since our wedding and I'm so attached to the family and I can't understand why this khadoos have to leave alone . With the family around I manage to avoid Siddharth most of the time but now I'm leaving alone with this person Ahhh God save me please .The car ride was silent and we soon reach the place. We both enter the elevator and reached our floor.
My jaw dropped seeing the beautiful penthouse it was speaking luxury the wooden floor the art piece hanging on the wall everything was speaking money. I don't know why but my jaws were dropped by seeing the lavishness infornt of me.

"Muh to band kare biwi, sab apka hi hai". He said with a wide smile.

I closed my mouth in embarrassment. I wanted to argue back but was not getting anything in my mind and that's when it clicked me that he called me biwi. I got a right point to argue.

"M thumhe kitani bhar bolu ki mujhe biwi mat bulao".

"Tumne wife bolene se mana kiya tha biwi bolne se nahi".