[☆] warnings.

◇Chapter 13◇

"Siddharth you are ve..ry...cl..ose... she said while shuttering.

"Why is my closeness hurting you while his didn't.... he said in a husky voice and increased the closeness between them. He went towards her lips while aahna closed her eyes and turned her face towards the other side.

Not feeling anything she opened her eyes while keeping her face at that other side only. But what she saw made her eyes widened siddharth who was seeing her closely turned his face towards that side and his eyes too widened as they saw 3 of the employee watching them from the glass screen. Siddharth narrowed his eyes raised his index finger in their direction and signaled them to come in. As he did the 3 of them, widened their eyes and the next moment siddharth closed his glass screen.

"Aahhhh now what he saw us" said diya

"It's all because of him" sonakshi said while hitting Ishaan.

"Aaahhh it's hurting and didn't you saw the way he called her in his office, how can he call her like that and now just see what he was doing. He can't just force her, do you guys think I am scared of him,no,i am not let's just go in...i have to talk with him how can he treat her like this" he said and started walking towards siddharth's office.

"I dare him to say like that infront of Mr.siddharth "diya said while crossing her arms and sonakshi nodded in agreement. As they were standing there only they saw Ishaan coming towards their direction and said
"Why am I the only one who is going in the lion's den haaa,when it was three of us let's goo he said and intertwined his both arms with them and pulled them in the direction of siddharth office.

"Aaahhh nooo i don't want to" diya said while fake crying.

They took a deep breath and knocked at the door. As they heard coming in, they entered in his cabin and found him sitting royally on his chair with his left leg over his right leg and taping his fingers on the table. Aahna who was standing near the couch saw their scared face because of siddharth's aura.

"What were you guys doing." siddharth said and they altogether lowered their gaze.

Siddharth's question was answered by silence so he again said
"What were you guys doing"  but this time while gritting his teeth.

As diya saw the tensed atmosphere she elbowed Ishaan and wishpered
"Now why the hell you are not speaking, speak whatever you said outside."

"Tumne meri baato ko dil pe kyu le liya mene to ese hi bola tha." he replied while wishpering.
Due to their whisper sound sonakshi wanted to say something to them and took her steps a little ahead as she was standing Behind Ishaan but got stumbled and pushed Ishaan infront,Ishaan got stumbled but maintained his balance and made an eye contact with siddharth.

"Yes Mr.Ishaan, i guess you want to say something" siddharth said while raising his eyebrow...

"Huhh....Me.....no..."

"Yes you, you came in front so i guess you have to say something and there were three of you so where is the third person" he aksed and Ishaan got aside as sonakshi was hiding behind his back because she has a small figure.

As soon as siddharth saw her and sonakshi made an eye contact with him,she raised her hand, gave him a wave and then again lowered her gaze. Siddharth just sighed heavily in disbelief.

"Try to speak damnit, what were you doing?" He shouted while  slaming his hand on the table, due to which all four of them flinched hardly. And Ishaan started to speak while shattering.