[☆] His jealousy

Chapter 12

(2 weeks later)

"Aahna come fast how long are you gonna take". Siddharth shouted for his wife who was in the bathroom since when.

"Yeahhh coming,". She shouted and opened the door as she took her steps in hurry she got slip and was ready to meet the floor but a pair of hands saved her from doing so, her eyes were closed as she was waiting to be on the floor but as she didn't, she slowly opened her eyes only to meet a grey one's.

He was looking at her and they shared an eye contact, no one dared to break it, it felt like as if they were talking with their eyes. Not a single word took the lead, but their eyes were speaking...... Siddharth eyes were speaking the love that he has for her,but Aahna's eyes were not speaking about love, she don't know that she loves him or likes him but the only thing which she knows is that she is attracted towards him, to his words, to his gestures, to his wide gummy smile which he shows, to his grey eyes. Both of them were drowned in each other's eyes.

But soon they were pulled back by a coughing sound which was produced by khushi as she was in the bathroom as aahna still needs help due to her plaster by today her plaster is going to get removed and her hands will be free.

By hearing her sound both turned towards the her with a grin on thier faces but as the realization hit them they both stood properly and siddharth started to scratch his head while aahna started to fix her hair.

Khushi left the place while shaking her head and while passing a wink to aahna.

"Why are you clusmy, what if i was not there, you would have hurted yourself".

"Siddharth tumne meri aakhoo m kya dekha?" She asked suddenly which made him shocked.

"Huhhhh....."was the thing which escaped from his mouth.

"Huhhh, i mean you were looking into my eyes so deeply....so i thought to ask about it but if don....."she was speaking but he stopped her by keeping his index finger on her lips and said

"Aahna, mene tumhari aankhon m wo sab kuch dekha jo mene kisi aur ladki ki aakhon m nahi dekha aur isleye mene aaj tak kisi ladki ko nazar se to kya nazar uthake bhi nahi dekha". With this he left his room leaving behind a dumbfounded aahna.

"What the hell did he said, i didn't even understand anything....but whatever he said, it sounded so romantic.... she said while holding her hands.

"Come fast we have your doctor's appointment". Siddharth shouted from outside.

"Yeahhh coming" with this she ran away.

~~~~~

[In doctor's cabin]

"So mrs. Sighaniya...as doctor said this words, sisddharth thought.

"He called her Mrs.singhania, he called her mine".

"Yes he did".... his subconscious mind mocked him.

"Yeahhhhhhh...."

"Are you okay Mr.singhania". The voice brought him to reality.

"Huhhh, yes, yes".he said while shattering. And found Aahna and the doctor giving him a weird look.

"What..."he asked

"What what what" aahna asked him in return.
" doctor ne tumhe kuch kaha hai, suna tumne?" She said in a wishper.