[☆] reception

chapter 6☆

Aahna woke up due to sunlight hitting on her face. Her gaze directly went towards the couch only to find it empty. She looked around the room to find that person but he was not in her trace. He got checked the bathroom, their walking wardrobe, balcony only to find all of them empty.

A sudden feeling of worry raised in her mind and heart. But she neglected it thinking that he might be downstairs. She got in the bathroom and got fresh. She wore a normal red shiffon saree with open hair.

She went downstairs and found vineta, kajal, and Amrita sitting in the living room. Before letting her gaze to go towards them she searched the whole living room and the dinning area which was clearly visible from where she was standing only to him.

She went towards the ladies and greeted them and said
"Maa have you seen siddharth?". To which Vineta replied
"Yes beta, he went to office because of some work he said that he will be back soon, don't worry".

"And yes your reception dress will be brought to you shortly and your makeup and hair stylist will come by 3.00 pm or 4.00 pm so make sure you finish your work which you want before that okay". Vineta said to which Aahna nodded.

They had their breakfast once all the 3 men came in the dinning area.
《《《》》》

"Who the hell did it?" Siddharth asked while slamming the table of his meeting room which gave shiver to the members present over there.

"Who the hell gave the information about our upcoming project with Mr. Sharma on the lonavala land to ADVIK KAPADIA". He growled.

"I am damn sure that it not someone from outside the company it's someone present over here, and mark my words, in a day, just a day by tomorrow I am going to find that person. And once i did i won't show any mercy, start your back counting bloody cheater and yes just 3 day, i want you all to come up with a new plan, with designs for this project or else everyone will loose their position. AND WHEN I SAY EVERYONE, I MEAN IT". Yelling that he walked out of the room. He was on his way to his cabin just when he got a call looking at the caller id which was indicating Mr.sharma he picked up call and said

"Hello Mr. Sharma".

"Yes Mr.singhania i called you to inform you that i want your ideas on the Raipur deal soon cause Mr. KAPADIA has send me his idea on this project and i must admit that liked it so, i just want to see your ideas as well as, I decided to have the collab with you due to your name in the market". Mr. Sharma explained.

"Yes Mr.Sharma i clearly understand and just give me 4 days i will have a meeting with you related to it".

"Ok Mr.singhania, exact after 5 days from this I will have a meeting with you".

"Yeah Mr.sharma and Thankyou very much". Saying this siddharth hang up the call and went towards his cabin. He entered in his cabin harshly and as he dud he started throwing his stuffs here and there. The vase which was kept on the table was now broken, the files which were on the table were lying on the floor his cabin was a complete mess now.

"I will make sure that you see hell on the earth Mr.kapadia".

(Advik kapadia big name in the construction and marketing line and the biggest rival of siddharth.)
《《《》》》

Aahna looked at herself a last in the mirror. Aahna was decked in a white long dress, nude makeup and hair open which was adding more features to her beauty.