Chapter 1

Shivagya

Life is beautiful.

Just one more week and I will become
Dr. Shivagya Vyas, I can't believe time passes this quick, it was just yesterday , I was roaming around mamma wearing Papa's white shirt and acting like a doctor

In one week my dream would become my reality.

*Thud*

I came out of my dreamland when my dear bestie Jiya , kept a tray full of food in front of me , rather aggressively

"What happened to you ?"

"What happened to me!" She suddenly shouted, the whole canteen was looking at us

"Sorry" then she looked at me

"What happened to me? You bitch ! It's only a week left and we haven't made any plans for this year's trip, don't tell me that you are going to break this tradition "

Ohh yes! We have this tradition of going on a trip every year after the exam . It started after we cleared our entrance exam and had our first trip , that time it was three of us Jiya , me and Pranali, my childhood friend.
I met Jiya in my coaching classes and our vibes matched immediately, coincidentally we got admission in the same college and our friendship just became stronger.

In our first year we met this shy and awkward boy , Neel Singh Rajawat and we three instantly clicked together , he was a year older than us but we are in the same class as he took a year's drop.
We three became the devil trio of Nagpur Medical College.
He too started joining us on our trips and hence it became our tradition.

"Shivaa what are you thinking?" Jiya 's whining voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"You know what we have travelled almost the whole India , let's go to France or Scotland this year" I said

"Nope we are not going there" suddenly a voice interrupted our conversation and a body soon slid to the chair beside me and my sandwich was gone..

Yes it was Neel Singh Rajawat, our dumb bestie

Jiya gave him a sarcastic smile and said

"Yeah ! Then care to suggest another place and don't you dare say Goa Neel "

"Goa isn't bad either but I was talking about Rajasthan, we have been everywhere except Rajasthan --"yeah cause you were avoiding your family "--- jiya don't interrupt me! As I was saying we all have been there at least once in our life except Shivagya who never even crossed the Rajasthan border. Also Maa sa has strictly told me to come home this year , it's been 5 years since I last visited, also she asked me to bring you all as she wanted to meet you in person, she has only seen you both in video calls. So what say ? Are you in ?"

Jiya immediately said yes, she was excited to meet Jyoti aunty

Neel raised an eyebrow at me
"Of course it is a yes! Let me inform Mamma-Papa , and also ask pranali about it, you know the restaurant work  is turning hectic day by day"

"Of course" Neel said with his usual charming smile.

Phone call ( S- Shivagya , KV - Kundan, SV - Sneha)

S- Papa?

KV-  gudiya? How are you ? How are your exams going?(doll)

S- excellent papa! Acha,  papa I want to ask you something..

KV - Han gudiya boll
(Yes  doll ,say )

S- Papa , actually Neel is inviting all of us to his home , Udaipur, so we are planning to go there next week, immediately after the exams, so.....

KV - Rajasthan !!?? Beta.....(child)

S- Papa ! Calm down .. and yes Udaipur as in Rajasthan, we would travel whole Rajasthan..
Pleaseee Papaa , every one has been there atleast once , except me! Papa pretty pleasee...

KV- Ok Ok fine! You can go..

S- yeah papa ! You are the best! I love you I love you I love you.

KV- Yeah yeah ! Take a deep breath .You can go , but call me or your mum atleast twice a day , and take care of yourself, stick with Neel , don't do anything reckless, you almost drowned yourself in your last trip..

S- It's good then , I am going to Rajasthan.

KV- Shivi, don't! And keep your attitude in check!

S- My attitude is nice pops

SV- Young Lady the city you are going to have hierarchy system , don't disrespect anyone there, especially stay away from the Royal family! We all know how strict they are in these matters. And I want you home immediately after your trip ends, we have something to discuss , also Vihaan misses you a lot.

S- Okayy Captain! Bye bye love you loads!

After the phone call I did my small victory dance and decided to call Pranali

The call with Pranali took almost an hour , of course she agreed and we talked more about the restaurant as we are planning to open more branches of it. We also had an offer from a well established hotel chains for partnership. And we decided to give it a try . And guess what , the owner is in Jaipur, so after our endeavour in Udaipur, we will visit Jaipur and discuss this deal.

Yeah so hectic!!

I am coming, Rajasthan....

--------------------------------------
Short and sweet!
Do tell me your favourite part of this chapter
Next chapter would long I promise
Until then bye - bye