Chapter 13

Shivagya

I felt someone shaking me , thinking it must be bhabhi or mumma , I was about to sleep again when I remembered everything and my eyes opened wide , and there stood my father , looking at me with eyes full of concern for me ..

" Princess, we are here come on , you can sleep more after we reach the mansion"

"Yeah , Mr Chauhan, I am awake" I said, I saw a flash of hurt passing through his eyes, but I ignored it obviously, I can't call him with any other endearment until I get to know the truth.

We get into a luxurious car again and hardly after 15 minutes it stopped outside the same huge gates but this time no guard came to check my identification documents, they opened the gates and bowed to us , maybe because of my father , who is sitting in same car at the passenger seat....

As we went through the gates , the same road came , I remember, hardly 20 days back I arrived here with my friends, everything was normal, papa was there, I was happy , but in such a short time , my whole life took a drastic turn, I am still praying for all this to be just a dream .....

We took the left turn and all the guards present there bowed again, I am literally getting that royal feeling.....

Well you are a royal now ......

Okay, it slipped from my mind I think...

The car finally stopped and a huge mansion came into my view, and when I say huge I mean freaking huge that too made up of white marble , my whole previous society can settle in here easily....

Apart from that it was surrounded by greenery and there was also a fountain at the entrance...

In short it was all like a fairytale....

A guard opened the gate for me and bowed , that's when I realised that they are bowing for me too, not only my father and brother...

Of course they will bow to you too , you are their King's daughter....

I came out and just stood there, staring at the entrance like a fool, I felt someone standing beside me and felt a hand on my back ,

"Come on princess, everyone is waiting for you" my father said

I came near the entrance and saw some unfamiliar faces , Abhay Bhai sa was already there

A lady , must be in her mind fifties was standing with a aarti ki thaal and was glaring at me , like she will eat me up...

"Maa sa , won't you welcome our princess ?"

Bhai sa said but his tone held a slight warning in it...

The lady , who is probably Rani sa did my aarti with straight face and left from there immediately, now it was only me , my father, Bhai sa and two other men whom I don't know.

Great!! Not even crossed the entrance and already have the queen as my enemy....Just great!!

I entered the mansion , I was greeted with a large living room area , a golden colour chandelier hanging in the middle which made a golden hue spread in that area , it was beautiful but it didn't look like an ancient palace made by kings , rather it was giving hints of British architecture...