Sorry....

So... I know it's really boring to read the author's note and most of you will probably skip this .. but it is really important...

I am going to be honest with you all....

It is really becoming impossible for me to manage my academics and Wattpad together...

As a result I am not able to pen down my ideas and imaginations for this story and I really don't wanna do that injustice to this story....

I am afraid that the story might lose its essence due to me not being able to give this enough time...

So, with a heavy heart, I am informing you all that this story will be 'on hold' for a time being and I am really sorry for that...

Now, I won't make any false promises, but this time period can be of 4 - 5 months, or even a year...

The problem is the fact that I chose the field of science for my future career and now I am just another sheep trying to grab a government college for having a bright future and meet my family's expectations....

I hope you understand my situation....

And once again "I AM NOT ABANDONING THIS BOOK" , I am too invested in it to do that...

Also my love for literature won't allow me to do that....

I promise you all that I will continue this book after achieving a somewhat peaceful phase of my life, which is far away from me at the moment...

And believe me, this book will be back with a bang...

You all have my word...🤞

Once again I am really , really sorry...

Please forgive me 🙏

Bye-bye ✨